Sign in to follow this  
Setsuro

Hacker on SG #00

Would like to report a hacker on this Singaporean server. Just logged into game after a long time, loading time was really long (wonder why it is), finally was able to spawned into the world. Was at the NW airstrip btw. Immediately when i spawned in, a guy told me to put my hands up and drop my weapons, I did. After so long of going solo, i was impressed at this guy for trying/attempting to rob me, so i complied.

He then began to tell me how desperate was I to live. I quickly grabbed my microphone and told him I wanted to live (obviously). He said

"ok, give me a minute"

and soon enough, 2 cop cars began to spawn in front of me. He said take it. And I told him,

"dude, are you hacking?".

He then told me do I want it or not? I answered him.

"No, of course not".

And he killed me with a single shot.

Please see to this that such a person gets banned, I dont care if he is an admin of the server or whatever that he might be, but in no way he should spoil the game for players like me who wants to play the game as it should be.

Call me an idiot or whatnot, Im proud that i made the decision to die rather then to give into temptation and take what is not intended for the gaming experience.

Come to think of it, I might be killed with an illegal weapon too. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to see him nor identify the weapon by the sound of the shot but please, I hope someone would do something about this. I dont mind starting over, but I wont tolerate other people spoiling the game for me and others who might come across his path.

- sincerely

btw, happened at around 2pm on +8GMT

Edited by Setsuro
  • Like 2

integrity. sorely lacking around here...

Thanks for the beans guys. Appreciate it.

I just hope that players who resort to hacks/hacked items would realize what they are missing in the game. The whole thing, this mod, is the experience and stories players can attain, and not how many frags and kills they have.

I really would like to see players (total strangers) working together rather then having a mini death match which to be honest, is so much simpler then working together.

In all honestly, if you were traveling alone all this time in a desolate world with only humanoids who tries to get a piece outta you and to have finally met a real human who not only looks "in one piece", wont you wanna talk with him/her and travel together/ work together? I sure would! xD

How awesome would it be if every single player in a server, would assemble in cherno and "conquer" the fields together? That would be an awesome sight... tho i dont see it would happen any time soon. :/