Sign in to follow this  
DarkEn1gma

Could not connect to BE master

I've been trying to get on DayZ, and it works, but when it initializes Battleye, it says i dont have the most updated version so when it goes to update it says it cannot connect to BE master. Can somebody help?

You will need to update your BE manually.

Go here - http://battleye.com/download.html

If you are beta 94945+, you will need to the v1.61.9xxxx. If your running earlier, download the top two.

Once you have both. Put them in every Battleye folder (Arma 2\Battleye and Arma 2 OA\Expansions\Battleye.

Run six launcher and your issue should be solved.

If you continue to have problems, update to 95208 with the BE for 94945+ and it should be fixed.

• Like 1

Sorry kinda of noob questions i AM running Windows 7 64 bit it wont let me download The dll file dont know what to do Please help i AM kinda new to this thank you

right click the link you want and select:

"save link as..." if you are using chrome

"save target as..." if you are using internet explorer

If you are using some other browser it should be something similar.

Once you have the file downloaded, right click the file and choose copy.

Open the folders mention by the other poster and delete, or rename the existing file, then right click open space and choose paste.

I have had to do this with ever patch, im figuring it happens due to the download servers tripping out when they get bum rushed by everyone trying to download the file at the same time.

You will need to update your BE manually.

Go here - http://battleye.com/download.html

If you are beta 94945+, you will need to the v1.61.9xxxx. If your running earlier, download the top two.

Once you have both. Put them in every Battleye folder (Arma 2\Battleye and Arma 2 OA\Expansions\Battleye.

Run six launcher and your issue should be solved.

If you continue to have problems, update to 95208 with the BE for 94945+ and it should be fixed.

My battleye still says it is outdated and cant connect even after using the downloads :/ it says i h have version 1.164 and not 1.165 and still wont update

Edited by DarkEn1gma