Garful

US 1046 - Admins kicking to protect their vehicles

[HF], my clan, has been playing on US 1046 all day today.

Around 7pm PST, one of us saw a caravan of vehicles near Lopatino, heading North up the main highway. We figured they may be coming back down the road soon so we setup an ambush on the highway. About 20 minutes later, two players came down the road on motorcycles.

However, the vehicles we saw going north was the bus and a blue van. So, we figured whoever went north up the highway, must have their camp up there. We took the stolen motorcycles and went searching.

Around 9:30pm PST, we found a couple of tents, with an ATV, a 3rd motorcycle, the blue van, and the bus. At around 9:40pm PST, someone logged in at the tents and killed one of our guys. Firefights ensued as we had 2 people join, and they had 3 people join in.

We won the fights with 2 left standing. At this point, we figured it must be the hosting clan, as Motherfucker (clan name) had 4-5 members online and no other clan had more than 2.

Our dead members were heading back up while our 2 left standing tried to secure the camp. One more enemy showed up in the game with an AK. During the gunfight, every single member (4 total at this point) with the HF clan tag were kicked offline. The time was exactly 10:12pm PST.

The members names were:

[HF]Garful

[HF]Atropa

[HF]Kyriel

[HF]Priceless

The Motherfucker members online at the time were:

MotherFucker Twizz

MotherFucker MUKUMUKU

MotherFucker Jones

MotherFucker hooligan

Kyriel only started her FRAPs after we were kicked the first time, but when we quickly logged back in to try and take the camp again, the admins were nice enough to kick all of us again. The message was that we were kicked. The server never went offline. No other players besides members with HF tags were disconnected. HF wasn't doing anything exploitative. Admins just couldnt stomache the idea of losing their vehicles.

We decided to log back in one more time and just blow them all up.

FU MotherFucker admins. Cheating babies.

Edited by Garful
  • Like 2

Here's the video. I was killed at their camp and was running from Kamenka up the map zone line to their camp. This video begins right after we were kicked the 1st time. I log back in, and we were all kicked a 2nd time. The 2nd kick happens at 5:20 into the video. (The screen freezes at 5:00 because I was alt-tabbed to view a private chat message in ventrilo)

Edited by kyriel
  • Like 2

Note, kick is at 5:30. Obviously, Kyriel didn't cut the video down so its linear, but it's quite boring until the 2nd kick occurs.

Basically, after the first kick, Atropa logs back in to their camp. Priceless doesn't because he was wounded and doesn't want to be on the ground with an hourglass, easy prey for the admin that kicked. Once Atropa is spotted in camp again, the 2nd kick occurs.

Since we wiped all but one guy who showed up late, the admin just chain kicks us until his guys can get back to their vehicles.

There are tons of things that can cause this message other than a direct admin kick. There appears to be a moderate amount of server lag in the video, which doesn't help your case much either. The reason most all the other players seem to have stayed on the server is usually due to them doing exactly what you all did and instantly rejoining, thus allowing their name to be displayed in the pool.

The only way you're going to get anywhere with this is if Rocket and Company actually decide to investigate. With the evidence provided, I see slim chance in that seeing as how busy everything is on that end right now and the sheer volume of this type of complaint that flows in daily.

They may very well be abusive Admins, who knows. It's unfortunate there are not ways for us as players to pinpoint if it's definitely an admin kick or the heaps of other things that can kick you from a server.

Sorry to hear you all had a bad night. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Thing is kicked from game is totally different than session lost or no messages recieved for xx seconds which is server crash or lag on ur side.

• Like 1

One example of the nature of this error. http://dayzmod.com/f...t-into-a-match/

Just because you see the error, "You were kicked from the game", doesn't always mean an Admin manually kicked you. Battleye kicks using the exact same message for many things other than player violations and bans. This all revolves back to my original statement regarding the inconvenience of not having a definite error code for each kick so that we can identify exactly what caused it.

Edit: Not going to have the time to come back to this. In closing I'm not taking sides here, they could have very well been the reason you all were getting kicked. I'm simply throwing it out there that this error doesn't mean 100% of the time that it's an admin kick. Simply put, it sucks and rouses a lot of confusion and suspicion in situations like the one you all found yourself in.

I ran up on a camp the other day and as I was approaching received the exact same message. When I was kicked the thought instantly ran through me, "An admin just kicked me to protect their camp.". Upon logging back in, everything was as it was and I proceeded to raid the camp with no resistance.

If you all want a clearer picture as to whether or not this is definitely admin abuse, keep pushing them. If they are willing to kick once things get real, they will more than likely continue to do so. Time stamp your videos showing uninterrupted play for a good portion of the time before you reach their camp. Get a kill with their name on screen, then see what happens. If the kicks continue, you will then have much more solid proof of admin abuse than the video you have now which just shows a random kick with Kyriel <sp? sorry if it is>, running outside of the map and a story posted above it. Had I been in your shoes I would have been suspicious too. There's just too many variables with this to make an easy transition from game to forum, regarding what you think may have happened and proving that it happened.

Best of luck to you all!

Edited by Corpserey

I see your point Corpserey, and forgive my ignorance on the subject, but would it not show up in the logs as an admin kick? And I believe the logs will show that only HF members were kicked.

Also note that all of us HF members who were online have all been banned from 1046. But two of my RL friends that are not associated with my clan, are still able to log into 1046.

i3drtk.jpg

Edited by kyriel
  • Like 1

Hey Kyriel, yes it would show up in the logs as an admin kick. The crappy thing is since DayZ had the huge hack attack on their system a while back, now only the server admins have control of the logs. It used to be that the DayZ staff had access to the logs without having to actually ask the Admin. Since the big attack they changed it over to Admins being the only ones that have direct access to the logs and the staff having to actually ask for the logs. With this happening the whole process is a huge pain now compared to what it once was.

That screenshot shows a definite admin kick/ban with a reason provided, albeit there really isn't a reason just the slang. If they've banned you all for sure and the footage posted is all you have; I would just walk away and find another server and consider yourselves rid of a shitty admin. Anyone who bans with the reason, "get fucked", isn't even worth playing under anyway. You all seem like a good group of peeps, don't let this stuff get to you all. After seeing that screenshot I wouldn't even worry about it anymore, consider it good riddance.

I'm pretty sure you can't just randomly ban though. Especially with the reasoning being, "get fucked". More than likely they've read this post and are upset and did it due to all of this. I wouldn't even worry with it. If you report they're liable to come up with some off the wall story about you doing some bizarre stuff just to counter the argument and try to validate that the ban was for good reason.

It's just not worth the trouble that it takes in my opinion and normally ends in a huge argument and troll filled thread. I would just move on as I said and consider it good riddance. "Get fucked", goes to show what kind of people you are dealing with here. I would just shrug it off.

Best wishes to you all!

Edited by Corpserey
  • Like 1

Heh, now they followed it up with a report of us teleport hacking, and put it in the wrong forums.

Heh, now they followed it up with a report of us teleport hacking, and put it in the wrong forums.

http://dayzmod.com/f...-1046-by-owner/

Last night at about 12 midnight a group of [HF] members joined our server and teleported to vechicles and killed owners. I have 5 confirmed accounts of it and i watched it and kicked them in game and banned them as well and they just kept comming back.

I looked in the Server logs and they dont appear anywhere in my logs accept on connecting.

I do have all their GUI's and I need help identifying the teleport script

I see all their connections and the asshats direct communicating and laughing about it but they dont show up in ANY other log. Sounds like a by-pass. Any help in identification would be welcomed.

What pisses me off is thi

-Greekos

US 1046 Admin

Yup. Too bad my fraps video shows that I'm walking from Kamenka towards their camp at 005028 near the map line. Not to mention that in another fraps video I have when Lex got shot out of their bus, you can watch me zig zag running away while he keeps shooting at me (Thankfully he was pretty terrible) then you see me go north or whatever to come back around behind him all while Garful, Priceless and Atropa are talking about how they are 2k meters away.

Edited by kyriel
  • Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/f...-1046-by-owner/

Yup. Too bad my fraps video shows that I'm walking from Kamenka towards their camp at 005028 near the map line. Not to mention that in another fraps video I have when Lex got shot out of their bus, you can watch me zig zag running away while he keeps shooting at me (Thankfully he was pretty terrible) then you see me go north or whatever to come back around behind him all while Garful, Priceless and Atropa are talking about how they are 2k meters away.

You should start uploading those. More for amusement than anything else. I'm sure the admins logs will prove how full of shit he is.

Yeah.

If the dev team tells me to unban you then I will. Until then, your banned.

I see the shit in the logs. I also have 4 account of you guys spawning right there after being killed.

What your talking about occured on the first day of the server. I wasnt online at the time to see it all happen but I have the same accounts from 4 different people.

The admin online at the time said they did kick you several times and even banned you at the time of kicking you but that you all still got back in repeatedly.

I looked at it in the morning and locally banned the 4 of you.

Look, personally, I could give two shits about people killing other people, taking vechiles, etc etc. It's part of the game and its half the fun.

Finding a vechile or a camp or whatever. It's all part of it.

What I willnot tolerate is someone comming in and disrupting play with cheats or suspicuous behavior. I wont tolerate people shitting on other people.

Just yesterday some dude teleport killed every person on the server including me. Shit sucked. Actually, I'm probably the most killed person on this fucking server lol.

He got banned too.

If the dev team wants to investigate and they tell me to unban you than I will. Until then you are banned.

Sorry your upset about it.

If I am wrong in banning you due to mis-identification then I'll unban you. What needs to be understood is that I will ban on the side of caution until everythings sorted out and that. If members abuse their powers or if ANYONE is found cheating. They will be either stripped of their powers or banned.

Note, kick is at 5:30. Obviously, Kyriel didn't cut the video down so its linear, but it's quite boring until the 2nd kick occurs.

Basically, after the first kick, Atropa logs back in to their camp. Priceless doesn't because he was wounded and doesn't want to be on the ground with an hourglass, easy prey for the admin that kicked. Once Atropa is spotted in camp again, the 2nd kick occurs.

Since we wiped all but one guy who showed up late, the admin just chain kicks us until his guys can get back to their vehicles.

So.. you disconnected durring combat? Which when you load up says its bannable.

Edited by TheNekos

Also, if you read the SERVER HOSTING RULES, it says you're not allowed to ban for combat DC-ing. Technically, they could get your server revoked. Just unban them and everyone go their merry ways.

• Like 3

You [HF] guys(and girls) all have my beans on this one. You seem like legit players who play this mod without exploiting. I'm glad you reported these babies because what they did is completely unacceptable.

Good luck getting these guys thrown off the serverlist. They don't deserve to be there.

• Like 2

Piss poor admin blames players for hacking to cover their tracks... I can't wait til Rocket.hosts everything...

• Like 1

You [HF] guys(and girls) all have my beans on this one. You seem like legit players who play this mod without exploiting. I'm glad you reported these babies because what they did is completely unacceptable.

Good luck getting these guys thrown off the serverlist. They don't deserve to be there.

What he sad!

Shruu

• Like 1

TIL being kicked during combat = disconnecting during combat.

• Like 1

TIL being kicked during combat = disconnecting during combat.

Thank you. Exactly!

And I'm sorry, what? Twice, you guys DC'd during combat. When one logged back in, he killed me.

If you talk to any of our rival clans on NY7, they will tell you we never disconnect during combat.

Logs would show your clan mates logging out and back in, would they not? But guess you won't ban your clan mates for that. Only those that try to steal your vehicles?

After your guy logged in behind me and killed me, I spawned in Kamenka and started running north since your guys's camp was right near the map line.

By the way, Atropa logged in at your camp after you kicked us because well, he never died. derp. Of course he'd log in at your camp!

And Garful and I are terrible teleporting hackers if we were running back from the coast....

Obviously you don't investigate very well. If I took a look at Garful's post history, I could tell he doesn't tolerate hacking. We heartbreakingly left NY7 due to the admin, at the time, being OK with his friends testing out some hacks. Guess what? While we were friends with the admin, we left the server anyway. Because we don't do hacks.

I'm personally done with your server. We were on your server for what, 10 hours? And only after we kill you on your motorcycles driving down the main highway, then find your camp, do we get kicked twice and then banned. Whatever, sall good. Your server is not worthy of my time.

Edited by kyriel

The evidence is clear here. Please ban these people and blacklist the server so the [HF] clan can get some justice. This has gone on long enough.

Edited by Grimlok

I like how every person just assumes that every admin is just abusing power.

Look, I dont mind unbanning if I'm wrong. I'm not covering my tracks, i wasnt even online when this shit happend.

I need to know why IF what you say is true, nothing about any HF member shows up in the log. I see you connect and disconnect. I see your chat

You say you died? You dont even show up in the logs as getting killed or respawning.

As far as i know, every action executes a script, spawning, being killed, checking gear, looking at loot. Every one of these things creates a marker. Iv searched the logs several times because I dont want to ban people for nothing. You guys dont show up at all. Why?

I also find it amazing that so many people bitch about hacking, bitch that admins do nothing but dont realize how hard it is to detect cheating and do something about it. Then when someone actually acts on a suspision you guys flame the hell out of them.

Thank you. Exactly!

And I'm sorry, what? Twice, you guys DC'd during combat. When one logged back in, he killed me.

If you talk to any of our rival clans on NY7, they will tell you we never disconnect during combat.

Logs would show your clan mates logging out and back in, would they not? But guess you won't ban your clan mates for that. Only those that try to steal your vehicles?

After your guy logged in behind me and killed me, I spawned in Kamenka and started running north since your guys's camp was right near the map line.

By the way, Atropa logged in at your camp after you kicked us because well, he never died. derp. Of course he'd log in at your camp!

And Garful and I are terrible teleporting hackers if we were running back from the coast....

Obviously you don't investigate very well. If I took a look at Garful's post history, I could tell he doesn't tolerate hacking. We heartbreakingly left NY7 due to the admin, at the time, being OK with his friends testing out some hacks. Guess what? While we were friends with the admin, we left the server anyway. Because we don't do hacks.

I'm personally done with your server. We were on your server for what, 10 hours? And only after we kill you on your motorcycles driving down the main highway, then find your camp, do we get kicked twice and then banned. Whatever, sall good. Your server is not worthy of my time.

This has already taken up too much of my time. As an new admin of a brand new server, I'm just tryn to do what is right. If you want to continue to be a jackass about go ahead. He didnt die but you did yet its no where in the logs. Which is weird because i see everyone else die.

Look, you clearly were kicked because they preceived it as hacking, you preceive it as admin abuse. I know that the server is new and having problems but im not ok with people getting kick/banned without cause and im not ok with hacking either.

With so little control of BE or even the tags that are in it its pretty hard to distingush wtf is going on.

Im not trying to cover anyones tracks. If what I did was wrong by banning you guys then im sorry and ill unban. If the dev team wants to look and educate me on the matter, thats cool.

I want the server to be enjoyable for everyone who comes to it. I want to have fun and I want people to have fun. If you die/loose everything its jsut part of the game. If your a loot whore... shit this isnt the game for you to play.

I'm trying to do whats right in this entire situation. If you cant step back and look at it objectivly and understand that then I'm sorry.

however, ive also come to udnerstand theres no pleasing anyone on the fucking internet with anything.

Here is the 4 minute video of us just seconds after we find your camp. I started fraps thinking about making a video of us stealing these vehicles, as we'd never had a van before. I stopped fraps because I was really far away at that point, waiting for Price, Garful and Atropa. But once the shootout started, the last thing on my mind was to start fraps again, unfortunately. So here we are in this video. This is just as we got off the motorocyle we stole from you when you came back down the highway. And you can hear Atropa say he put an AS50 in one of our tents. Not sure why you can't see any of us in your logs, we were on your server all day.

• Like 1

I like how every person just assumes that every admin is just abusing power.

<snip>... nothing about any HF member shows up in the log. I see you connect and disconnect. I see your chat

<snip>... You dont even show up in the logs as getting killed or respawning.

<snip>... Iv searched the logs several times because I dont want to ban people for nothing. You guys dont show up at all. Why?

The [HF] players have provided screenshots and video to corroborate their story. All you've provided is your word that your logs on your server look fishy. Excuse some of us for drawing conclusions from this.

It's also odd that your stance fluctuates between "I see your chat and connections" and "you dont show up at all".

Edited by Flambo
  • Like 1

Kyreil,

I watched the video, To be honest i have no idea what the camp looked like I just know there was 3 tents, the bus and the van.

I asked about the motor cycle and they say they never had one, but you very well could have gotten it from another player.

Like i said, i see you guys talking in direct chat, i see you connecting and disconnecting throughout the day.

I dont see any deaths from you guys or any loot checks or anything in the logs.

Again, this is a new server and im fairly new at this. I know getting banned fucking sucks and the ban was because i had reports of hacking from all your guys and when i logged in i got killed by a teleporting hacker 3 or 4 times before i found out which guy it was. I banned you guys in the morning when i couldnt find anything in the logs about any of your actions as i had been told that happens when players are using the be bypass.

I do have a ticket open with BE to look at the logs and try to figure out wtf is going on.

My intention isnt to just ban or kick people because you find camps and etc. Right now you guys are just temp banned. I asked Garful to skype with me so we can talk.

I have no intentions of trying to make a server private and to ban and kick and etc etc.

However, just put yourself in my shoes for a min. I wake up to all this shit, i cant find anything in the logs, i research it before taking any action and what i found says its a bypass so i banned. (sorry for the get fucked message but it was early and i was raging)