Sign in to follow this  
ratfever

Ghost Town

Why have the cities been a ghost town lately?

I went to Cherno with no gear at all, besides the starting gear. Luckily, I ran into a barn, and was able to pick up a rifle outside of Cherno. I was cruising Cherno for quite awhile, and ran into only one guy. near the apartments. I was on the roof, watching for players (Just overwatch, not hunting players). When I hear the quick chatter of gun fire. I hit the roof. Eventually, I got into a crouch and looked over the edge, he seemed to have thought I was dead, and was looting the hospital. I thought he was leaving, when he began heading toward the apartment I was in. I caught him on the stairs, and fired several shots into him. His AKS-Kobra only had 13 shots, so I passed it on for my trusty winchester with 5 mags.

I decided to travel the town, and still ran into no-one. When I spotted the supermarket, and heard the sound of flies, my interest was piqued. I walked into the market, and spotted three dead bodies, but no living soul. I haven't played long, but as far as I've heard, Cherno and Elektro are hotspots of activity. So where is everyone?

And this server had around 38 players online.

Hm. They are hotspots. Then again, there are other hotspots. Airfields being one. You could of been on a server with a lot of long time players that have moved North.

Perhaps people are slowly learning to avoid Cherno and Elektro and have moved elsewhere. I know I have.

check the NW airfield

Oh yeah, there's always people at elektro(including me)

Edited by Dr. Phil

double supermarket and multifloored buildings with shitload of loot? :P

Berezino is scary as hell though, spawns a sick amount of zombies..

I lived about berzino for 11 days before i got silly and played with the zeds too rough...i logged onto a NZ server on that fateful day to find a group has set up a fort around the appartments...raided for all their goodies.. good times man...

Berezino, huh? Wouldn't the population be even smaller, than in known hotspots like Cherno? I would think that the large amount of infected would turn players away.