Sign in to follow this  
CharlieOne

US 560 - Kick/Banned from the server after kill the admin.

Well it´s it.

US 560 (...) Hosted by Kilo88

I spawn on Airport. My local time is 1:00 am (GMT -3). I enter in this server, running 1.7.2.3 / 95054, with 1 people : Kildeer.

I go to barrack in north of airport and wait for a little minutes. And this player Kildeer goes out of the barracks and I shoot him and kill him. Was dark.

As I did not see where his body fell to the right I dropped my M1911 and got a flashlight. I had time to see that he was dead next to a quad. I opened his body and got to see the AS50.

After that POW! I m kick/banned from the server. I try to enter again and nothing.

Well I think that sort of thing unfortunate. I wish there was something about it. I´m a guy of 31 years old. This kind of thing could not have been done by adult or someone responsible. If this is acceptable here, then I'll rent a server, because after all money is not the problem.

Thank you so much for attention.

My e-mail is on my account created here. Any contact is welcome.

Unfortunate, lamentable.

Fernando Araujo aka Charlie

PS.: After 1 hour he is playing on your own server :) And the server is locked...

If I post in wrong place, please move me. I search for this "right" place.

Edited by CharlieOne

Sound like you were server hopping and lucked out with a kill. If so, glad you were kicked from the server. If you were legitimately on the server and got the kill, then blacklist this shit.

Sound like you were server hopping and lucked out with a kill. If so, glad you were kicked from the server. If you were legitimately on the server and got the kill, then blacklist this shit.

Yah he was server hopping, seriously. What in his post suggests that?

Yah he was server hopping, seriously. What in his post suggests that?

I spawn on Airport.

And the fact that he specifically had to say that he was sitting there for a few minutes. People who don't server hop wouldn't even think about having to say that.

edit: server logs would be cool to see though. If he's legit then blacklist the server because that's bullshit. I've had it happen to me before while biking around looking for helicopter spawns. Killed an admin at a crash site and all of a sudden the server reboots. I never thought to report it though, just never bothered to go back there.

Edited by Keshik

Point two: Spawns in airport on a server with 1 player on it. Then he said it was dark and needed a flashlight to see the guy he killed so no NVGs. In order to need a flashlight to be able to see a corpse on the ground it must have been really dark even w/ gamma all the way up. He said he had to drop a 1911 to pull out the flashlight so it obviously wasn't equipped previously. This leads me to assume that he wasn't running around much prior.

Sounds like server hopping to me.

• Like 1

Here are the facts:

21:14:38 Charlie uses modified data file

21:14:38 Player Charlie connecting.

21:14:39 Player Charlie connected (id=REMOVED).

21:14:39 BattlEye Server: Player #1 Charlie (REMOVED) connected

21:14:39 BattlEye Server: Player #1 Charlie - GUID: REMOVED (unverified)

21:14:39 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (REMOVED) of player #1 Charlie

21:16:38 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #0 (REMOVED) logged in

21:16:47 Player Charlie kicked off by BattlEye: Admin Kick (Server Hopping)

21:16:48 Player Charlie disconnected.

Charlie spawned in right outside the north barracks in the treeline and shot me outside the barracks door by an ATV, I didn't alt-tab out and fire up RCon for about a minute.

You jump on a server with one person on it, running an old beta, and you are at the north barracks, you're a server hopper in my experience.

At no time was he banned or was the server locked (most likely the horrible desync experienced tonight on HFB, as I was in the process of testing a rollback to 95054 to see if that would alleviate the issue). Of course I have logs to show this to be true.

I did not even bother with my corpse. I was more concerned with my original mission of testing latencies. I performed a few upgrades/downgrades/server bounces and wrote it off.

This isn't an issue of getting kicked for killing an admin, it's an issue of hopping servers for loot. He did it in front of an admin and got caught.

• Like 1

Busted a aborting pos on my server, Logged out since it was 5 people (3of my friends and me) i knew who it was, Banned, I like what he has done, Banned this guy for sever jumping to get loot / easy kill's, Learn from this.

Manipulated facts I need to say.

Where is the log that´s write that i kicked from the server by CHEATING ?

After that I try to loggin and kicked again...

I try to reconnect many times after i have been kicked see the time.

Sorry. FAIL !

I´m kicked 2 times. First for CHEATING (the message on my screen), the Second kick with this message SERVER HOPING. I spawn on Airport, go to barracks, kill Kildeer and imediately KICKED. Give me a BREAK.

Where are the other KICK in log ? Hum.....

And finally I need to say:

You did not really expect someone comes in while you farming. I imagine how it happened and there was only you and me on the server you must have been desperate to lose your items.

The fact is that you was dead and did not accept it. Here the fact.

Again I have to say it was unfortunate how it happened. And in the Dayz can become if this sort of thing is really going on, especially if it is accepted.

I do not want items, my problem is not killing and not the reward, but the blatant way in which things happened.That's why I'm here. Hoping that this is not wasted time. Only this.

Edited by CharlieOne

Oh, I kicked you many more times than just two. A few times even after you changed your name to Jack_Bauer. You just kept coming back, out of anger I can only assume. The final log in you even made abusive comments in the server channel. The server hopper sees his biggest meal yet but can't touch. That must have hurt.

I am finished replying to this thread by a 31 year old cry-baby. If DayZ staff wants to see logs, they are more than welcome.

-Kilo88

Manipulated facts I need to say.

Where is the log that´s write that i kicked from the server by CHEATING ?

After that I try to loggin and kicked again...

I try to reconnect many times after i have been kicked see the time.

Sorry. FAIL !

I´m kicked 2 times. First for CHEATING (the message on my screen), the Second kick with this message SERVER HOPING. I spawn on Airport, go to barracks, kill Kildeer and imediately KICKED. Give me a BREAK.

Where are the other KICK in log ? Hum.....

And finally I need to say:

You did not really expect someone comes in while you farming. I imagine how it happened and there was only you and me on the server you must have been desperate to lose your items.

The fact is that you was dead and did not accept it. Here the fact.

Again I have to say it was unfortunate how it happened. And in the Dayz can become if this sort of thing is really going on, especially if it is accepted.

I do not want items, my problem is not killing and not the reward, but the blatant way in which things happened.That's why I'm here. Hoping that this is not wasted time. Only this.

Sounds like a server hopper. I'm quite glad you didn't get any items off of his corpse. Optimally you should have been kicked before you even got the kill, but you lucked out on that. Keep server hopping for your items, maybe you'll get that AS50 from some other dude you happen to spawn on. Hopefully he's not an admin and you can cheat the system more.

At night, the happy admin with your AS50 and your QuadBike farming alone in airport was killed by crybaby. Desperate, in its approach the despot, he kick the crybaby for cheating, afraid of losing your hard earned loot. The crybaby, persevering, enter again in the server and be kicked for server hoping. After that he calls his friends (Keshik included) and hangs the server.

Next time, take care and keep on rcon.

PS.: I have no reason to cry, not lost anything, in fact I got a murder from a happy farmer admin at night.

PS2.: Please do not come to bring their friends to defend you here. One Keshik, defender of loot.

Edited by CharlieOne

At night, the happy admin with your AS50 and your QuadBike farming alone in airport was killed by crybaby. Desperate, in its approach the despot, he kick the crybaby for cheating, afraid of losing your hard earned loot. The crybaby, persevering, enter again in the server and be kicked for server hoping. After that he calls his friends (Keshik included) and hangs the server.

Next time, take care and keep on rcon.

PS.: I have no reason to cry, not lost anything, in fact I got a murder from a happy farmer admin at night.

PS2.: Please do not come to bring their friends to defend you here. One Keshik, defender of loot.

Server hop some more and come crying on the forums every time you're kicked for server hopping.