Sign in to follow this  
eoswins

Broken Leg, Don't know where I am

Hello, I'm new. I just started playing today..I've already had some strange encounter. Someone held me at gun point and declared he was friendly. I with just a little old axe, couldn't respond because I did not know how to. The stranger advised me I was very creepy just standing there with my axe. We stood there for about 2-3 minutes..eventually him running off, looking behind him every 5 seconds..Well anyway..I've broken my leg after the encounter and I don't know where I am..I plan on continuing to play, without restarting..Can anyone help me guage my location and the nearest hospital or place with morphine?

Extremely hard to do so, however if you wish to wait about 1.5 hours, I may be able to assist.

PM me with whatever basic information you may think I'd want in order to train you in the ways of survival. Please refer to my profile and posts if you'd like to see how I operate.

You don't know where you are so I doubt that we can help you because we don't know where you are. Is there anything you can do? If not, hit the respawn button. Hatchets are very common.

There was a church nearby...white building, little golden top..then further up there was some kind of little generator spot...then I went up the road and over and down a hill ..it's too generic to even describe..just more buildings and eventually another road..but there seems to be a very populated area in the distance(east?)

Edit: Dang Meat, you're fast :)

Log out and back in. When you log in there will be text in the lower right hand corner that gives an indication of where you are at. You can also upload a screenshot.

Edited by Bubba Jones

When I get stuck like this I role play till the end, just to complete the story, to see how the story of my death ends. Last zeds broke my legs in Stary near the supermarket at night, I was determined to crawl across the map, but it ended at the nearest intersection as I unloaded last two AKM clips into the Horde.

Edited by ZlobaRUS54

Well if you're still in Zelenogorsk, it's quite a hike (or crawl if you will) to the nearest hospital in Cherno. If you have buddies that can run it up to you, that would be best.