skyter

Realistic to shoot on site?

I solved the pvp problem pretty easily, private server huhaa.

And "non PvP destroys the game" my ass. Me and my buddies are now enjoing a zombie survival game, not a deathmatch game with NPC zombies. B)

and by zombie survival game you mean not have to actually kill zombies to survive, and you can usually get most places without agroing them either ..... now its just deer hunt with zombies ...that and your hunting goats and cows

They should add some sort of walkie talkie system to the game (I know they have talked about it before). But it would be nice to just loot a place, grab a walkie talkie, in your toolbelt and talk to anyone in the game. They should make it only voice chat though, if possible, and change the color of the name whenever someone is close. Then there wouldn't be so much shooting on site, maybe.

Edited by FoxHound

This is a video game. But since you brought it up. In a real life situation, I wouldn't approach anyone. And if engaged, I surely would draw first so they wouldn't get the drop on me.

With that said, it is a video game. What else is there after you have killed so many zombies and collected every piece of loot you could ever want, a million times over? I will tell you what there is. There is PVP. Get over it.

I make no qualms about it. I just like to do it. I love to hear you squeal like a little bitch in direct... asking me "WHY!?! WHY!?!"

It gives me a boner.

You are the kind of sick psychopath that would kill people on sight in real life. You are a vast minority. Fortunately the rest of the human race is superior to you.

I find it disgusting that you would use the Aurora tragedy to prop up your carebear logic.

Sod off OP.

• Like 2

Some simple questions for the "kill on sight = survive" folks:

1) Did killing on sight in DayZ actually result in you surving? Did you never die this way?

2) Let's assume death is really permanent: If all players of 1 server cooperated, and all players of another server killed on sight - which server would win a war beween the 2 servers?

3) Over time, civilization trumped random killing. Why do you think that happened?

4) Name a few examples from history where a breakdown of laws/society/civilization actually resulted in KoS.

Great questions.

1. Yes.

2. watt?

3. Let me know when cultivation and large game that require groups to take down are added to the game. Also, you're not related to me and I have no reason to marry my blood into your family.

4. See 3, look up any history.

You are the kind of sick psychopath that would kill people on sight in real life. You are a vast minority. Fortunately the rest of the human race is superior to you.

It's a video game, end of discussion.

It actually makes the game a little bit more exciting. You have to watch your ass and think 100% of the time.

if this shit was real, everyone would be getting shot outside of my family/slaves.

No. Construction sites are dangerous and is not a place to shoot a film.

I would say that it could be realistic. If you've learnt not the trust anyone than that could eventually equate to SOS.

Your idea that we arent much more advanced then gorillas is wrong though. People don't go around killing each other like animals because we have been conditioned to think it is wrong.

you're right, we don't kill each other like animals. at least animals have good reason (hunger, territory, mates, etc)

humans kill eachother with little to no reason all the time, every single day.

It is potinless to argue about if it is realistic or not to shoot a human on point blank in a post apocalyptic environment since it has not ever occured. What we do know for a fact that some individuals takes advantage of other humans may that be murdering, rob, assault or any other abuse in times of crysis like nature catastrophes, wars, riots etc. Yes that is a small group of the big mass but still it exist and it probably would in an environment as in DayZ. But still discussion is pointless..........