Sign in to follow this  
Caviano

Squad 1 Complete

I have filled up all slots for my first squad, anyone who has recognized me from afar and PMed me on their own volition in order to join a friendly group of survivors, thankyou for showing your interest.

I am now going to fill up a smaller squad of fairly new individuals to have on standby as medics. If anyone is interested in not only learning how to navigate the terrain of Chernarus, but also learn how to effectively rescue someone in need, feel free to PM.

Please leave basic info:

Online Handle (you will log into mumble with this)

Time playing (How long have you been playing?)

(YOU MUST HAVE A MICROPHONE)

-----

I will be taking about 3-6 people for this endeavor.

----

The overall goal of this mission is to not only train the new survivors in order to create a longer average survival time, but also to give back to the Wasteland.

I will be responding to any and all PMs in roughly 1-3 hours.

ONLY PLAYERS WITH MICROPHONES MAY APPLY.

Edited by Caviano

Lone Wolf

any time

This information should have been in a PM, please read the entire post. Thankyou for showing your interest. Please reserve this thread for discussion about the OP. Applications should be sent to my mailbox.

Will bump to keep alive so people can see this.

Nice idea. Is squad 1 a complete medic team as well?

• Like 1

Will bump to keep alive so people can see this.

Nice idea. Is squad 1 a complete medic team as well?

No, squad 1 is just a group of friendly survivors who have taken a liking to each other, and work effectively without a central government that most "clans" and/or "factions" exhibit. The idea is to have a social network of people who can play together without having the dedication and time commitment that comes with being in a clan or faction.