Sign in to follow this  
BayBayMan

The number of weapons.

I was wondering if anyone knew the amount of weapons that there are currently in-game? Also, if there are any weapons that are going to be added later on?

This has been posted before many times I believe.

It details what kind of weapons spawn in what kind of buildings. Use SP editor to spawn in a find the buildings on the loot sheet then make your way there in DayZ to hopefully find what you're looking for.

http://picacid.com/arma2/loot_en.html

Sorry, I actually used the search function and found nothing pertaining to this. Wow, there are a lot more weapons than I had imagined. Are these all the weapons that are in Arma2, though?

Nope. There's a bunch of Arma 2 weapons that aren't in this. Especially if you include the PMC and BAF addons which add a ton of weapons and items, such as IED's! :)

Oh my how I would love to put an IED in the Aircraft control tower at NW Airfield and start fraps recording from the treeline!!

also, I'm not sure how accurate this is since I didn't compile it and it may be a few versions of code old.

Ah, ok. Thanks a lot for the reply, man. I hope someday, when this mod is officially released, every weapon will be added.