Sign in to follow this  
Faindizzle

-NY7 & 8- Info and awesomeness thread.

Leo its ny7 and we only do manual restarts. This this is my baby and i try and treat it as such. That being said it has been an bad kid lately and I am looking into the issues. We have all ground vehicles but no flying.

• Like 1

Update to 1.7 will come shortly' date=' following that, 1.7.1 should be out soon.

[/quote']

Updating to the beta client too? ETA?! =D

so server just got nuked :( anyway to retrieve what's lost as you restarted the server right after.. really fucking annoying move. I don't mind getting killed and losing my stuff, but when its too a nuke and you then decide to restart that does make me very fucking pissed off.

Server just got nuked by some hacker, lost all gear, then server restarted so cant even loot the body :/

I'm awfully sorry about the hacker nuking NY8.

An immediate server restart would have solved the issue and possibly restored some characters, unfortunately we were unable to restart it in time.

We are deeply sorry to any players on the NY8 server that lost their gear. We try to ensure a nice, good, enjoyable servers for our players, but unfortunately things like this may occur.

so thats why you restarted 15 min after it had happend? cos that still seems like a really really stupid move -.- oh well still a good server but that was just bollocks!

I personally wasn't the one who restarted it that late after.

Unfortunately NY7 was also Nuked recently, quickly followed by a crash, sorry again to all those who lost gear.

I was on the road when this happened. The idea, if i ever get a chance, will be to restart immediately when the nuke drops to try and have everyone keep their gear. Obviously this was not done fast enough and failed today. A test, in an alpha. Any gear you may have had is gone and I am sorry.

• Like 1

Hi. I'd just like to say.......... GO HF! :angel:

I'm pretty sure Fain orgasm'd.... :s

I did fraps a little bit of it. If I'm not lazy I might put it on youtube!

Server is lagging very badly at the moment... might be some issues with the new patch 1.7.1. Requesting a restriction on the server to only allow players to use the latest beta patch/1.7.1 verison of the game/DayZ.

Server is lagging very badly at the moment... might be some issues with the new patch 1.7.1. Requesting a restriction on the server to only allow players to use the latest beta patch/1.7.1 verison of the game/DayZ.

Issue has been been fixed. Updated to 1.7.1.1 as well.

The Event:

It was night time, you can see a little better if you put it in full screen