Sign in to follow this  
ascension

Six updater and xsplit

i am having a problem when using six updater to run my game, i can not stream in xsplit.

It will not let me select the .exe for the game when i click add game in xsplit i know i probably should post about this on an xsplit forum since it is an xsplit problem, but it used to work before i started using six updater.

Can anybody help me with my problem? thanks.

open the game, click in game, minimize click add game source, record.

I've already tried it tons of times, and its still not working.

strange... i downloaded mine and it worked.

Are u running six launcher in administrator?

nope, i never run in admin, mind you i'm the only user on this computer making me the admin of it all anyway. and it has nothing to do with six launcher. your target is arma2oa.exe the game rather than the launcher, if your trying to record the launcher then it might be better to record an area.

nope, i never run in admin, mind you i'm the only user on this computer making me the admin of it all anyway. and it has nothing to do with six launcher. your target is arma2oa.exe the game rather than the launcher, if your trying to record the launcher then it might be better to record an area.

Alright, well i am the only user on my system as well so i am admin of everything as well but i will keep on trying to get it to work i wonder if we can manually select what process we want to record