Sign in to follow this  
akpolarbears

Errors out the ***

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

Yes, 95208

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

Steam, AS COMBINED OPPERATIONS! i have also tried Sixupdater

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

-'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack' on launch

-'no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope' after

-Finaly when I try to join an appropriatly versioned server I get booted with the 'You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cherarus' (even when launching as combined opperations)

I installed with this guide http://dayzmod.com/f...rs-beta-update/

*Your PC specs:

RAM:4gb

Videocard:NVIDIA EVGA GTX580

CPU: Intel i5 760 @2.80 GHz

(not sure what else you need)

*Your Operating System:

Windows 7 32bit

delete your dayz folder, delete your beta folder, and go into your documents and delete everything within the mpmissions folder in ArmA 2\Saved\mpmissions. see if that does a fix all.

delete your dayz folder, delete your beta folder, and go into your documents and delete everything within the mpmissions folder in ArmA 2\Saved\mpmissions. see if that does a fix all.

I reinstalled everything. (ARMA2, ARMA opperation arrowhead), the beta patch and dayz but I get the exact same errors.

EDIT

spelling

Edited by suodine

I think it may be the ''You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cherarus" that's screwing me, but I have no idea how to fix it... I looked at various fixes but nothing seems to work. I AM launching as combined operations from steam.