Sign in to follow this  
Capital

[VIDEO] Trailer for 48 Hour DAYZ Marathon

looking forward to that...I'll be watching you guys :)

Ah, Bashur. I discovered DayZ thru your stream on twitch.tv Thank you :D

Good Luck guys I seem to run into you guys through various games. But this is DayZ I will be watching hope your not raided a lot like you were in Darkfall when the stream was up. lol oh well cya in game.

well I watched the streaming for a while and then i decided to join the server so I closed the streaming and went online.I spawned at the coast and went to check on a flare near me.

I saw someone there checking for loot.I was like *I'll try and be a good guy I won't shoot him I'll try to talk to him"....and the result was *BANG* I'm dead...So I decided to abort and go back to watching the guys streaming....and to my big surprise look who was looting my corpse at the coast after he had killed me.....Bashur.....I was like you little....

Oh well I enjoyed your streaming and my death from your hands you little murderer...

we were going to call taht server our home then it got passworded so we all went to another 6 of us anyways

It doesn't matter peoples shouldn't have to go watch their twitch.tv and ads just to get the pw to the server.

They had permission from rocket to have it passworded. A bohemia dev even came in and gave them 8 keys for a giveaway.

I wanna hear that from the man himself :D

Otherwise i'll still consider Bashurverse to be a rogue server, popularity doesn't excuse everything.

well back on topic....

the stream was never a 48 hour marathon....

more like a 10 hour gameplay with breaks...

I got kinda disappointed.