Sign in to follow this  
Albolic

Wow What A Game

After all the fps issues I was having I changed some settings and now averaging 34fps on Low and it looks great!! In my first 5 minutes I got use to all of the controls and stuck to my survival method go to the right and I ended up finding a Red Barn with a rifle, I later stumbled upon 5 dead human bodies in 1 place and got a watch, map, bullets, food and a bigger bag. I continued walking to the right and found the city and heading up to the Fire station :( any tips?

Sounds like you can start to head out of the cities and organise yourself a bit more.

Try to stock up on food, drink and bandages. Then try to get some matches, a hatchet, hunting knife...so you can hunt for food and cook it.

Also a compass, as i notice you have a map and a watch.

Then you can truly head out a bit. Main 2 cities are dangerous. Lots of other players. Get what you need from them as quicly as possible...and get out.

Unless you like gunfights...in which case...stay there and good luck to you.

Edited by GeordieMarv

ive found some in houses before so they arnt exclusive to supermarkets, imo matches are the most valuable item in this game

As far as i know the best chance of the necessary survival tools (compass, watch, matches, hunting knife etc) spawning is in the supermarket, correct me if i'm wrong someone.

There are a few red barns near the city, Dont know if I should search them? Dont really mind if I die. Find it quite interesting to try find guns

they might have weapons and a few essentials, but they may be raided since there so close to the main cities.

There are a few red barns near the city, Dont know if I should search them? Dont really mind if I die. Find it quite interesting to try find guns

Barns will have anything from axes & cross bows to shotguns, rifles and hunting rifles (scoped).

Not all of them though obv. It's all about the luck ;)

Edited by GeordieMarv