tl140

{PAF} Recruiting!

Untitled-3.jpg

PAF is a clan in the world of Chernarus. We are a tightly knit group of skilled players who thrive in the zombie apocalypse of DayZ. Our clan has grown to a healthy number and continues to grow. We are still recruiting and would love to have you as part of our team as long as you follow our rules. Ban with us and survival is guaranteed.

What does {PAF} offer me?

{PAF} Offers you:

• Safety
  • Support
  • A group of mature players to converse with
  • Memorable Experiences
  • Our own server
  • And much more!

Are there any requirements for me to be able to join?

Yes there are a few requirements:

• We dont have an age limit but you must have the maturity level of an 18 year old and up.
  • You must put {PAF} in front of your DayZ name. We use this for recognition and because we want you to represent!
  • You only get 1 warning. Any mistakes after that we will kick you in a heartbeat.
  • You must be willing to work in a group.
  • Do not question your superiors.
  • Have common sense.
  • Have a working headset and a mic.
  • You must download C3 voice chat. This is our way on communicating.

If you would like to join, PM me on here or comment and have a skype or steam name ready or expect no reply.

Edited by Tiger140
  • Like 1

What is C3? Is it like Vent/Teamspeak?

What is C3? Is it like Vent/Teamspeak?

yes it is just another VoIP program like vent or teamspeak. Its in beta and we are choosing to support it. its a very good program

I have been a member from the beginning, as a new member I ranked in the clan and built a name for myself, I recommend this group more than any. Thank you {PAF} for the most spectacular DayZ experience, ever...

I'd like to join I've been going lone wolf since the beginning so I'm interested. Steam name: Bravemuffincake I use turtle beaches x12's headset and I've been playing DayZ all day everyday for a week. I am a very team supportive player and all my actions will be directed towards helping others.

Hey. I haven't been playing a long time, but I'm hoping I could join.

I also got a 50 slot server. My skype is careles5- and I'm hoping to hear from you.

PS: Really like the idea of supporting a newer indie voicechat client.

Okay i have sent out most invitations to the people who have PMed me and replied.

I would like to join. Kinda getting bored going lone wolf and would like to hunt some players in a group. Very team oriented. Steam is Resistanceofman

Hello. 24 years old european here. Been playing for a couple of weeks now mostly solo or with a friend. Got good experience with high-end gear, got a nice pc and microphone and a lot of time to play.

If you want to talk further add : trilogiquez on skype. Have a nice day.

Timezone? need to include things like that, where are the majority of your players based?

We have players in EU and US. we dont have a specific time zone