Khaan

Bandits...you have my Thanks

You Bandits... make the game fun.. it would not be the same without going prone through the ditches to avoid a heavily armed group of marauders.. hearing gunshots and seeing some noob get lit up by a group of Ak-47 wielding highway men.. Or wandering through the woods and getting wounded from a bandit marksmen... You guys and girls make the game what it is! :)

Yeah, the Bandit system adds an interesting layer to the game in my opinion. It's a shame it's going to be removed in 1.5.8.

Yeah' date=' the Bandit system adds an interesting layer to the game in my opinion. It's a shame it's going to be removed in 1.5.8.

[/quote']

Yeah they're removing PvP.

They are removing the skin change as in real life sometimes the bandit will look normal they adding skins that can be found so if you wanna look like a bandit you can. This is what i herd.

When there will be no bandit skins, there will be 2x more questions "xxxx guy at xxxx place friendly?" and a lot of deathmatching which i usually do

There taking a skin away is all and adding the option to let everyone where other things. In doing so there bringing a whole new level of needed communication to the game which makes it scarier and dangerous as well as making it more realistic in needing communication and relationships to survive. I think its a great Idea...:)

Love the fact that you can now look somewhat unique rather than forced to look one way or another.

Bandits will have the upper hand....

But people just need to be smart when dealing with other players.