Sign in to follow this  
pacomex

Cant respawn after falling unconscious

Played game for the first time. I fell and broke my leg. My player eventually went unconsious and now I cant respawn. The green hour glass showed up. I have been waiting an hour and nothing has happened. The hourglass has went down but by very little. I can not access any menus and none of the keyboard buttons are working. My player ID is 49432838

Edited by pacomex

it's a bug that's been going around. try closing out of arma2oa, if nothing, starve your character so he does. makes sure you have the latest patches.

I also am having a similar issue. Died and respawned unconscious with nothing happening. I've seen other topics on the glitch via googling and it seems mods have been able to fix it with the users player id.

My id is 29561222

I am having the same problem. Zombies attacked me inside a building, i was bleeding out but managed to bandage just before passing out. now i see the hour glass and I do not regain conscienceness nor is my character starving out. I cant even bring up the menu using the esc key in this state If i wait long enough i start seeing the red link connection problem. I have tried many times with same results. How can i delete this save location so i can respawn?

I am having the same problem but where can you find the ID so the admins can help me?

I got the same issue, every time I long into my main server I pass out and before I can wake up I lose my connection to the server. And one other thing I notice when I'm passed out my internet is dead I can't do anything until I exit the game.