Sign in to follow this  
Mourek

Tents not saving their inventory

Sup

We've had alot of problems with tents over the past few days, the tents we have usually don't save their inventory, we've lost alot of rare weapons and SD ammo to this annoying bug and it's not the things we've lost that annoy me the most, but the time we've spent acquiring them.

Before we leave our camp, we usually click "Save old camping tent" multiple times. When the server restarts, all stuff is gone.

Are the tents currently broken or what?

EDIT: The same thing is happening with items in vehicles, and the vehicles themselves!

Server: EU10

Edited by Mourek
  • Like 1

This works for me:

• Place tent. Save tent. DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN TENT
  • Wait for server restart.
  • Place items in tent. Save tent.

Just so you know tents have approximately a 99.9% chance of eating your gear sooner or later.

It may depend on the servers as well. I had two bikes near my tent that I saved for me and my friend. One of them disappeared... :( But I havent lost the items in my tent.

Damn that sucks, this is a game breaking bug. Rocket should fix this ASAP!

or is there some other trick to preserve the items you want to save?

I just placed a tent today for the first time and I dont have the option to save it, does it vary from server to server?

nvm just saved it

Edited by shalkedeagle

stupid question, but you're all sure, your stuff hasn't just been taken by other players??

stupid question, but you're all sure, your stuff hasn't just been taken by other players??

Yes I'm 100% sure, all items are always gone even the shitty ones, when someone robbed a tent he usually left some useless items behind but now it's just a clean wipe everytime.

+1

We have also had this issue, collected 9 ghillie suits, 2 NVG's, 3 as50's, 2 m107s, and a bunch of lmg's and assault rifles along with ++++ loads of ammo.

we set up 2 tents.

I set one a team member set the other.

split the gear between the 2 tents.

saved both tents multiple times.

(I removed 1 players worth of gear)

when I returned to the server today both tents were there but everything and i mean down to the 12 empty water bottles were gone... now if 5-6 people found the tents and vehicles and looted every last drop in them ok but i find it highly unlikely considering the UAZ was still there but had nothing in it except the original fuel and stuff.

highly dissapointing but you must press on i do hope they fix this issue its getting tough losing everything over and over... nice to see ghillies are working though! keep up the good work and let us know when tents are safe once again plx!