Sign in to follow this  
Greeny0604

Found my first vehicle! But...

ENG is red. I am close to a gas station, and I have a Jerry Can, so I can get fuel, but when I'm driving it with a bad engine, will anything happen? Will it EXPLOOODEEE?

I have a toolbox, all I need is engine parts. I'm looking for those now, but I don't want to blowup any time soon.

Drive it to Elektro. Let someone else get in it and then watch it EXPLOOODEE

OH BOY Just ran into something. Any tips for filling it up? I uhm... at a gas station.. Jerry can empty... help?

OH BOY Just ran into something. Any tips for filling it up? I uhm... at a gas station.. Jerry can empty... help?

Look for the petrol storage tank at the gas sation. (NOT the petrol pumps)...its a big cylindrical type tank.

Go into your inventory whilst standing near the tank and right mouse on jerry can...say fill jerry can.

Edited by GeordieMarv

Legend has it that if you get on top of the fuel tanks at the station it is easier to fill.

I wouldn't know cause that sounds like a bad idea to me.

I didn't see the fill up option, so I got the ATV somewhere safe, and I'm headed to other places to get a camp going, so I can store good items before I go hunting for repairs.

I didn't see the fill up option, so I got the ATV somewhere safe, and I'm headed to other places to get a camp going, so I can store good items before I go hunting for repairs.

Are you sure the jerry can is empty?

Unless it has a red circle with a line thru it (like a no entry road sign) ...it is already full.

Edited by GeordieMarv

yeah to fill the jerry cans up just go to the middle of a "fuel tank" and mousewheel over it and hit fill jerrycan