Sign in to follow this  
izodn

Hackers

The day before yesterday, heli fall from the sky, and nukes go rampant. Yesterday, Fully automatic AS50's fire from the hills from invis people. Today, a guy teleports to me, and kills me with a fully automatic crossbow 20+ bolts. Also, I shot him in the leg with an AS50 from point blank, blood splashed out, no broken bone, he's alive. This fucking game.

I can't wait until this mod goes stand alone, with a better system that does not accept external scripts...

Inb4: carebare, whiner, gobacktocod, whatever.

Yeah had come into the server today and spawn a Huey and go around picking people up.

I spotted him and kick/banned him but, after he killed everyone on the server..=/

guy named "tim" went invis. only way I know is i could tell he had just climbed to the top of the roof I was on in cherno. He goes "Oh , so your the guy who killed me. I wanted to find out. I rolled and he missed his first 2-3 shots and I think I hit him, but either way I was dead, and he was definetely firing from right in front of me (surround headphones, no music, just effects). Anyways its usually hard to tell if a person was really invisible or whether you just didn't see him, but in this case I'm convinced.