Sign in to follow this  
jack.tuten@networkts.com

How to tell when youve been murdered?

So how can you tell if you have been sniped? I ask because i was in elektro and going into a building and walked up to barbedwire and then died. I have died suddenly at other times as well without knowing what had happened.

You are dead. There are no ways in which you can loose thousands of blood other than being shot by a sniper or falling from a high building. So if you don't know why you died -> sniper^^

• Like 1

If you're hit by a sniper bullet and are killed by the first shot, then you won't hear the gun firing or even the bullet hitting you sometimes.

• Like 1

You are dead. There are no ways in which you can loose thousands of blood other than being shot by a sniper or falling from a high building. So if you don't know why you died -> sniper^^

That's not true. There a lot of glitches that will cause your character to randomly die. One of the most common ones has to do with trees. Putting things nears trees, like tents or vehicles can cause you die randomly when you try to access them.

• Like 1

A buddy of mine just fell down dead, I was standing next to him and didn't hear any gunshot, maybe some hacked in silenced super rifle who knows. I don't care any more if I die by glitches, hackers or bandits its all the same to me and in the end it doesn't rally matter. You are dead.

It's very possible to die from a bug for no reason. Just saying the words barbed wire makes me think that's what happened.

Death comes often, swiftly and violent in this game. It's all part of the fun.

Edited by DayZPvP.com