lnfighter

hacking scripts seem rampant today

3 times on 3 different servers now, everyone was teleported to the middle of nowhere, dropped 30 feet, then right when you land, you're back where you were a few seconds ago, but dead. I just saw a full 64man server get wiped.

I just lost 3+ hours of fixing up a pickup truck and lots of loot from heli sites i've been searching and looting.

Bugs i can deal with. Hackers I can't

They're not hackers. They're script kiddies.

• Like 1

They're not script kiddies. They butthurt cod fag KOS noob hack script kiddies..

But yes, there do seem to be an alarming number of reports of hackers over the last few days. A bit worrying.

Yes lets blame all those COD fags, KennyNZ? <g>

(every russian and polish server I've joined has had a hacker in them, I see some kind of a pattern and nowadays rely fully on european servers like Swedish for a fair experience)

Anyone know whats being done to disable these scripts anyway?

Yes, over the past week the script kiddies / hackers have taken over server after server after server. It has gotten past the point of frustrating.... I know that the DayZ team is doing everything they can, its just that Arma 2 and BattleEye are so easy to get around virtually undetected by scripters. I think the only real solution is a stand alone game so that the DayZ team has full control over scripting and cheat detection. Until then, I think that the legit players will just have to suffer these low life script kiddies / hackers...

I was turned into a cow today.

I randomly spawned with a ghillie suit and a M14. I screamed because I was so excited, I logged off so I could sneak away. Stuff was gone.

I saw buildings in electro including the hospital be blown up by grenades.

I finally got a good game going, and I went to my old camp that I haven't touched in days to save it and start over again. Logged in later just to find it pitch black and myself dying instantly. After I finally got there.

Yeah, I would say it needs to be fixed, but yknow. Time is of the essence. (Dunno what that means, it kinda fit there, so..)

Yeah, I would say it needs to be fixed, but yknow. Time is of the essence. (Dunno what that means, it kinda fit there, so..)

The burden has been placed on the players via a fairly convoluted reporting system. Looks very possible that there will be no solution for the mod considering Alt+F4'ing is the hot topic on the dev merry-go-round of to-do's and Arma, as with most mod-ible engines, isn't easy to secure within a mod. Guess the DM will be even better for the people with scripts/hacks since you won't be able to escape them after the Alt-F4 fix goes live. So it goes.

That's what eastern European and Russian gamers do. They hack. Avoid popular servers is what I would suggest. I have never seen a hack.

That's what eastern European and Russian gamers do. They hack. Avoid popular servers is what I would suggest. I have never seen a hack.

Racist and way off the mark.

Its rampant. It will get fixed eventually.

The problem at the moment is the very simple ability to hook Battleye.dll and use a very simple bit of code to make scripts undetected.

It is readily available to everyone at the moment, and they need to fix it so all these kids can get banned.

Edited by DarkRaven123

Lol I had NVG's and everything and lost it all because someone put a full server of 50 on a small island and made us duke it out, it was US 227 LA I believe, funnest time I've had in dayz some dude threw a nade and 3/4's of us. I was a survivor but bled out.