Sign in to follow this  
craiggory

Banned "TX20" Hosted by Coop:: Admin Abuse

We told you several times to make a thread. If a Dev asks us to unban them we will. If they don't then we aren't going to.

This is my thread. Keep assuming I was the hacker. I have no edited files and enjoy gaming illegitimately. I don't worry about getting unbanned from your "special" server. I am only worried about this going any further and the risk of me losing my account due to immature guys who can't use common sense that would be involved to figure out that I was NOT the only player on the server at the time to have their player skin changed and killed by the hacker.

Ok if its just one player why did the server get taken down, right after. Its pretty clear admins are trying to cover this up.

ER8NZ.jpg

You have got to be shitting me. We take the server down the moment its nuked, it's standard procedure.

• Like 1

So you ask for proof, yet you don't deny it was there. It's pathetic how easy it is to get away with admin abuse. I love how all of you can't stop calling people names, or is that because you are so insecure because of the fact that you were the hacker they were backing up? I'm sorry you can't play a game the way it is meant to be played, and have to ruin it for everyone else as well. If you are going to take screenshots, take it of something that can be proven, not of a dead body, which oh, by the way there were tons of other dead bodies all over the place, in the exact same skin. Apparently logic isn't used very much these days, sorry maturity is something you lack, unless of course, you think calling people "pubescent virgins" multiple times is considered to be "mature".

Summary - TX20 is full of hackers and admin abusers, don't go to that server if you want to keep any of your gear because the admins are there to back up the hackers and point the blame at everyone else. Good luck, on growing up that is.

I am glad that you are done with this. For a fact I saw about 20+ people die when this happened. Saying the server was NOT nuked before you found my dead body from the hacker is humorous. The side chat was spammed with pissed players talking about what had happened. Not one of my clan mates nuked your server after I was banned. I got to hear everyone of them still on the server say how they got teleported to the ocean and having their legs broken, after I was banned. Run my name through the mud with no evidence other than the fact you found my dead body AFTER the hacker changed mine along with other players skins and killed us. I bet you kiddo's got all giddie when you saw my dead body and said "OH MEH GOSH BOYZ I FOUNDZ THE HAXXOR!>.<!" If I was the hacker, I am sure I wouldn't have killed myself for the jollies of it. But what do I know, I am just a player.

Sound more like a self-entitled cry baby more please. Thanks.

So you ask for proof, yet you don't deny it was there. It's pathetic how easy it is to get away with admin abuse. I love how all of you can't stop calling people names, or is that because you are so insecure because of the fact that you were the hacker they were backing up? I'm sorry you can't play a game the way it is meant to be played, and have to ruin it for everyone else as well. If you are going to take screenshots, take it of something that can be proven, not of a dead body, which oh, by the way there were tons of other dead bodies all over the place, in the exact same skin. Apparently logic isn't used very much these days, sorry maturity is something you lack, unless of course, you think calling people "pubescent virgins" multiple times is considered to be "mature".

Summary - TX20 is full of hackers and admin abusers, don't go to that server if you want to keep any of your gear because the admins are there to back up the hackers and point the blame at everyone else. Good luck, on growing up that is.

Is it? Then why does EVERY REGULAR of the server claim otherwise? They all know how to get a hold of an admin if there is a problem. You're just upset because we banned your friend for hacking.

Edited by KidDeath

That's funny, because I was playing all day and my skin never changed. The YetiBro guys play all day and I hang out with them, they never reported their skins changing.

I keep in close contact with all the regulars of the server. They email the tx20dayz email with any reports of cheating, exploting, etc. Some people even have my mobile number and they know to contact me if there are any problems.

The point is, admins and community members both stand in agreement with the decision to ban the offender with the hacked skin. If he had TRULY had his skin changed by a hacker, he should have reported it IMMEDIATELY to the email and messaged me on Steam. I would have reached out to all the appropriate DayZ staff to have it fixed. This did not happen at all, therefore we can only suspect the player was at fault. It's the same case of picking up a hacked weapon with no inventory texture. If it's not supposed to be there, report it and we'll fix it.

On a side note, there was no way to know until he were to run back to his body because when your skin changes it puts you in first person, You gave him no chance to explain himself, you jumped to a conclusion that was wrong, and you then proceeded to curse at other members of the clan that stood up for him, because none of us have ever hacked, and if we were to find out about someone hacking then we would ban them from our clan.

You have got to be shitting me. We take the server down the moment its nuked, it's standard procedure.

Kid you are such a liar. The server was up for another 30+ plus minutes after the everyone was killed with the hack. The admins on the server just bickering with other players on the server, and when the population wouldn't be quiet they bombed the server.

Thread Locked.

I think both parties got thier point accross. Now its just decending into madness :(

• Like 3