Sign in to follow this  
Arlequino

Steel Bolt crafting and flint fire

Hi, first i'm sorry if my english is so bad i'll try to write my post correctly...

So hum, first time i played i see a crossbow and take it with a steel bolt, i shoot and see i can take my ammo back, 1 hours later i see i can cut some wood for make a fire, and why not with a knife and a hatchet i can't make a ammo for the crossbow?

with a % of failure for the crafting that seem a good idea, realistic and funny for survive far of big city like cherno and elektro.

second thing, this game is supposed to be a simulation, why not use two flint for make a fire? with some loot in a barn can found a flint, with that, we can survive far from the city and the player can check all the map ^^.

it's a suggestion and i hope all of you understand my English and will help me to improve that idea.

• Like 1

you know the game has matches right? we dont need flint.

you know the game has matches right? we dont need flint.

Right because variety is a bad idea.

in a alpha where they work to add new features and improve old ones. yes i don't see why we should have 2 items to make fire. and i like how the matches are rare items. it would be easier to get them if it was 2 items. even with both as very rare.

in a alpha where they work to add new features and improve old ones. yes i don't see why we should have 2 items to make fire. and i like how the matches are rare items. it would be easier to get them if it was 2 items. even with both as very rare.

But the developers in their wisdom decided to add a vaeriety of different food items and drinkable items. One of them being a tiny bit different in which you can refill it with water.

I dont really care if they add this in the Alpha or in the actual game. It isnt a bad idea whatsoever