Sign in to follow this  
mrjarbear

Looking Into Buying Arma2..

Hello, I am looking into buying Arma 2 [most likely will]. I have a quick question. I was searching about Arma 2 and I ran into a topic where you have to buy the Operation Arrowhead package in order for DayZ. Is this correct?? Information regarding this would be very much appreciated, thank you all for your time.

You need to buy Operation Arrowhead, but you can use ARMA II FREE if you want, instead of the paid ARMA II game. You will need to buy OA either way.

DayZ (Along with most Arma 2 mods) requires Combined Operations (Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead) in order to work.

yea u need boht, but they sell them together on steam as a package for 18$ so get it now!! me and a friend got it 3 days ago, since then we got another friend to get it yesterday and another is getting it monday.

Hello, I am looking into buying Arma 2 [most likely will]. I have a quick question. I was searching about Arma 2 and I ran into a topic where you have to buy the Operation Arrowhead package in order for DayZ. Is this correct?? Information regarding this would be very much appreciated, thank you all for your time.

Combined Ops (Arma 2 + Operation arrowhead) is 40% off in steam right now. I'd buy it in the next 24hours while it's still on sale.