Sign in to follow this  
TrueMyst

UK 7 - Hackers, Hacked items (online as I'm typing this 21:30gmt)

There are 4 hackers on UK 7. They have duped sandbags (their compound is EXTREMELY barricaded with sandbags which have a low spawn rate), strange green ammo crates and injected weapons such as 2 Thermal AS50's. They're camped inside the industrial area in Berizino and they are called;

Cpt.Bizz

Bluemagic

Hordeslicer

Dr. Meat

The compound is still there with weapons and ammo crates.

Edit:

It seems due to some new information, Bluemagic is potentially innocent in all of this too. I am still awaiting some extra evidence to be 100% sure however, but for now he will be left out of all of this.

Unfortunately in these situations it's very hard to be sure who did what so I apologise for any mistakes.

Edited by TrueMyst

confirmed, a50 thermal/nightvision gun, Silenced m4 m203 100+ sandbags. barricaded the whole area.

stpid fks

There are 4 hackers on UK 7. They have duped sandbags (their compound is EXTREMELY barricaded with sandbags which have a low spawn rate), strange green ammo crates and injected weapons such as 2 Thermal AS50's. They're camped inside the industrial area in Berizino and they are called;

Cpt.Bizz

Bluemagic

Hordeslicer

Dr. Meat

The compound is still there with weapons and ammo crates.

We found the place covered in sandbags and we made our new fort there as you drove your bus and hatchback by us. We shot out the wheels of the bus and the car and killed 3 of the "[101]" clan. The last guy threw about 10-15 grenades (Which have a low spawn rate) at us as we took cover on the roof. My friend died then more grenades were thrown and I died. I ran back and went to my tent and grabbed a gun. I killed 2 more guys and I found a wheel and fixed the bus' tires. As I drove the bus into the fort we found, the whole place blew up and Dr.Meat died (I don't know him) and the whole place was flattened.

http://imgur.com/a/Be533

It's a bit dark but you can see the rubble of the whole place.

Edited by Hordeslicer

Also Cpt.Bizz wasn't playing but that didn't stop your from shooting him in the face. You could have just blown up the place at the start and killed me and my 2 friends.

confirmed, a50 thermal/nightvision gun, Silenced m4 m203 100+ sandbags. barricaded the whole area.

stpid fks

By the way, learn the guns. It was a M4A1 CCO SD and a M14 EP1 (AIM).

Edited by Hordeslicer

By the way, learn the guns. It was a M4A1 CCO SD and a M14 EP1 (AIM).

By the way, learn how to read. Those are hacked guns he's referring to, derp.

We found the place covered in sandbags and we made our new fort there as you drove your bus and hatchback by us. We shot out the wheels of the bus and the car and killed 3 of the "[101]" clan. The last guy threw about 10-15 grenades (Which have a low spawn rate) at us as we took cover on the roof. My friend died then more grenades were thrown and I died. I ran back and went to my tent and grabbed a gun. I killed 2 more guys and I found a wheel and fixed the bus' tires. As I drove the bus into the fort we found, the whole place blew up and Dr.Meat died (I don't know him) and the whole place was flattened.

http://imgur.com/a/Be533

It's a bit dark but you can see the rubble of the whole place.

Just as a heads up, we spent nearly the whole day in Berezino running around looting spawns including the military tents so we found quite a lot of grenades (which aren't a very low spawn rate I might add). Anyway, you were definitely using the hacked weapons as one of our guys who you didn't manage to find heard the shot of an AS50 (which were in the hacked in weapon crates). It's interesting that you were safely in the compound with the 3 other players I mentioned (obviously don't know them, sure).

It's also quite interesting that you checked the cheat reporting sub forum... Just saying.

Edit: In regards to the place being blown up, we left the server way before that happened as the server admins can check in the logs. I believe they could also check who spawned in those weapons. So nothing to worry about if you're not guilty :)

Edited by TrueMyst

It's interesting that the whole establishment blew up to your convenience especially considering you where left on the server. Finally your "fort" got infiltrated and that's when it went down. Hiding those crates eh? Lies are transparent through the exterior of a weak person. Good day.

Just as a heads up, we spent nearly the whole day in Berezino running around looting spawns including the military tents so we found quite a lot of grenades (which aren't a very low spawn rate I might add). Anyway, you were definitely using the hacked weapons as one of our guys who you didn't manage to find heard the shot of an AS50 (which were in the hacked in weapon crates). It's interesting that you were safely in the compound with the 3 other players I mentioned (obviously don't know them, sure).

It's also quite interesting that you checked the cheat reporting sub forum... Just saying.

Edit: In regards to the place being blown up, we left the server way before that happened as the server admins can check in the logs. I believe they could also check who spawned in those weapons. So nothing to worry about if you're not guilty :)

Cool.

It's interesting that the whole establishment blew up to your convenience especially considering you where left on the server. Finally your "fort" got infiltrated and that's when it went down. Hiding those crates eh? Lies are transparent through the exterior of a weak person. Good day.

It's all back now that the server restart. My friend in Skype linked this to me anyways. I know Bluemagic and Cpt.Bizz but I don't know Dr.Meat. From my perspective I had a M14, Bluemagic had a M4A1 CCO SD and Cpt.Bizz had a M16A4 ACOG but wasn't playing. It was 2 vs the 4 or 6 of them. We killed them 6 times and we died once each. Most of them got off then everything blew up.

Edited by Hordeslicer

What crates? We were there for 1 or 2 hours and there weren't any crates just 20 grenades thrown at us.

How it reallt went down.

The 5 of us 101 clan, farmed berezino, and the tents for the whole day. as night hit, we decided to get our bus back, meet up. and go to the NWAF, for some NVG Sniper action.

We took our red lada, to pick up the bus, to then come back and pick up the clan. as we're coming back with the buss, we decide to hit the gasstation, and hit the mills behind it for some windows and tanks.

As i (Vjese) walk in the mill i hear someone drinking, coming from my left i walk out and a winchester guy opens fire on me, but a headshot with my m4 takes care of him (This was Dr.meat) right after that i hear silenced shots and im taken down. since we didnt pick up the clan yet, the guy driving the buss, holds covers and through out the whole time, a rain of grenandes are being throw at us. eventually as the clan closes in he dies to a explosion next to him.

20 minutes of stand off and kills are going around and right after they killed 3 of us, and we killed 4 of them, and we took out a blue mini van aswell. as we walk into their base we spot a ammo crate, aswell as 100+ sandbags. looking into the ammo crate this is filled with spwned stuff, so we decide to leave it. as we move on to the guys we shot, one of them had a As50 TWS on him, after some mumbling on teamspeak (Very tempting to keep it) kill spoil IMO. we decided to avoid that aswell, and as we're heading out the same guys come back, again with good weapons equal to the ones they had. and take out our sniper, and a guy looting theyre body.

baffled by the speed they did it at, (I spawned at solnichy and wasnt even half way there, and i died first.) we concluded that 4 guys, in a base full with duped/spawned items, injected weapons, and coming back this quick, with the same guns they had to be fishy. but not jumping to conclusions, we decided to see what happned if we ghosted. and as our sniper does so, the second he logs in on a location well hidin from where they were, he takes a bullet in the head and dies. making the whole thing even more suspicious.

As for shooting your afk friend, better to shoot a bandit thats afk wich is his own fault anyway. then to let him live and take one in the back of the head.

did u guys cheat dunno, dioes it look like it yes. logs, and GUID's will tell eventually, therefor we are not to bothered, and if u didnt cheat neither should you.

We found it fishy and reported it.

And yes hordeslicer there were crates,

And those grenades we're thrown by your group. there was noone else there, and the crates we're FILLED with grenades, and weapons, and 60 more sandbags.

How it reallt went down.

The 5 of us 101 clan, farmed berezino, and the tents for the whole day. as night hit, we decided to get our bus back, meet up. and go to the NWAF, for some NVG Sniper action.

We took our red lada, to pick up the bus, to then come back and pick up the clan. as we're coming back with the buss, we decide to hit the gasstation, and hit the mills behind it for some windows and tanks.

As i (Vjese) walk in the mill i hear someone drinking, coming from my left i walk out and a winchester guy opens fire on me, but a headshot with my m4 takes care of him (This was Dr.meat) right after that i hear silenced shots and im taken down. since we didnt pick up the clan yet, the guy driving the buss, holds covers and through out the whole time, a rain of grenandes are being throw at us. eventually as the clan closes in he dies to a explosion next to him.

20 minutes of stand off and kills are going around and right after they killed 3 of us, and we killed 4 of them, and we took out a blue mini van aswell. as we walk into their base we spot a ammo crate, aswell as 100+ sandbags. looking into the ammo crate this is filled with spwned stuff, so we decide to leave it. as we move on to the guys we shot, one of them had a As50 TWS on him, after some mumbling on teamspeak (Very tempting to keep it) kill spoil IMO. we decided to avoid that aswell, and as we're heading out the same guys come back, again with good weapons equal to the ones they had. and take out our sniper, and a guy looting theyre body.

baffled by the speed they did it at, (I spawned at solnichy and wasnt even half way there, and i died first.) we concluded that 4 guys, in a base full with duped/spawned items, injected weapons, and coming back this quick, with the same guns they had to be fishy. but not jumping to conclusions, we decided to see what happned if we ghosted. and as our sniper does so, the second he logs in on a location well hidin from where they were, he takes a bullet in the head and dies. making the whole thing even more suspicious.

As for shooting your afk friend, better to shoot a bandit thats afk wich is his own fault anyway. then to let him live and take one in the back of the head.

did u guys cheat dunno, dioes it look like it yes. logs, and GUID's will tell eventually, therefor we are not to bothered, and if u didnt cheat neither should you.

We found it fishy and reported it.

And yes hordeslicer there were crates,

And those grenades we're thrown by your group. there was noone else there, and the crates we're FILLED with grenades, and weapons, and 60 more sandbags.

First, there was Bluemagic and I on the roof and Cpt.Bizz was in the corner afk. We saw your car and bus then the 2 of us opened fire. Bluemagic killed 3 of you trying to enter the blue doored hanger. I then shot your tires out with a M14 then killed one of your guys behind the round cylinder. Then one of your guys threw grenades at us and blew up the van and killed both of us on the roof. We ran back grabbed a gun and I went to the tall apartment roof. I killed one for your guys looting and taking it back to the bus then I killed another (TrueMyst) on a tower, He was laying on a tower and I shot him and right as he died he disconnected. I still got the kill though. We waited for 10-15 more mins searching for more targets then decided it was safe and fixed the tire of the bus. Thanks for having one in the car for us, as I drove it inside the fort the place blew up and killed me and Bluemagic. I ran back to see what happened and took screenshots, as I died the place blew up again and killed me. I heard no Winchester shots and I don't know Dr.Meat. There is a guy name Meateater post on other posts that I am a hacker and ect. WE didn't have any crates or grenades and if we had grenades why would we kill our selves with them instead of throw them at you? My friend was going to report that we had 20 grenades thrown at us then when we killed them the whole location was leveled.

First, there was Bluemagic and I on the roof and Cpt.Bizz was in the corner afk. We saw your car and bus then the 2 of us opened fire. Bluemagic killed 3 of you trying to enter the blue doored hanger. I then shot your tires out with a M14 then killed one of your guys behind the round cylinder. Then one of your guys threw grenades at us and blew up the van and killed both of us on the roof. We ran back grabbed a gun and I went to the tall apartment roof. I killed one for your guys looting and taking it back to the bus then I killed another (TrueMyst) on a tower, He was laying on a tower and I shot him and right as he died he disconnected. I still got the kill though. We waited for 10-15 more mins searching for more targets then decided it was safe and fixed the tire of the bus. Thanks for having one in the car for us, as I drove it inside the fort the place blew up and killed me and Bluemagic. I ran back to see what happened and took screenshots, as I died the place blew up again and killed me. I heard no Winchester shots and I don't know Dr.Meat. There is a guy name Meateater post on other posts that I am a hacker and ect. WE didn't have any crates or grenades and if we had grenades why would we kill our selves with them instead of throw them at you? My friend was going to report that we had 20 grenades thrown at us then when we killed them the whole location was leveled.

Okay listen mate. Game over. I know you were talking to BlueMagic on skype the whole of yesterday. I was on teamspeak with him. He approached you in cherno and the idiots you were you allowed him to call you on skype, telling him "not to film or tell people about this". I know everything about what scripts you used and how you injected them into memory. I can even provide the files you injected if an admin contacts me.

Game Over. Hacker scum.

Also, grenades are bugged. When you throw them they do not disappear from your inventory.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the 101 clan are also hackers. Berezino was leveled to the ground by bombs produced by scripts not used by hordeslicer and Cpt.Bizz. Cpt.Bizz has bought 5 copies of ArmA to continue hacking BTW.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by Meateater

Okay listen mate. Game over. I know you were talking to BlueMagic on skype the whole of yesterday. I was on teamspeak with him. He approached you in cherno and the idiots you were you allowed him to call you on skype, telling him "not to film or tell people about this". I know everything about what scripts you used and how you injected them into memory. I can even provide the files you injected if an admin contacts me.

Game Over. Hacker scum.

Also, grenades are bugged. When you throw them they do not disappear from your inventory.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the 101 clan are also hackers. Berezino was leveled to the ground by bombs produced by scripts not used by hordeslicer and Cpt.Bizz. Cpt.Bizz has bought 5 copies of ArmA to continue hacking BTW.

Then if I did it justice will be served. :D I'm not going to fight some guy over the internet.

Game Over. Hacker scum.

Just to clarify, the 101 aren't hackers. The admins can check for our ID's on the server and see that we were long gone by then. (After I got killed I disconnected and we moved to another server).

However, thanks for giving extra support against these guys, even if you did take a swing at my clan too.

Then if I did it justice will be served. :D I'm not going to fight some guy over the internet.

And when it becomes impossible to avoid a ban, you bail out. The way you tried to defend yourself gives you away mate.

And when it becomes impossible to avoid a ban, you bail out. The way you tried to defend yourself gives you away mate.

lol Okay. I was using my mighty M14 AIM the hardest gun to get in the game. Stop following me around on the forum btw it's creepy.

Info from my clan leader:

Cpt.Bizz, Hordeslicer and Dr. Meat are banned from UK 7

If you have issues on UK7 please post them here so they can be delt for more promptly in future. Thank you.

Info from my clan leader:

Cpt.Bizz, Hordeslicer and Dr. Meat are banned from UK 7

Thought hordeslicer was scripting shit into the map.