Sign in to follow this  
Ganksterr

Some Suggestions.

Obviously, the game is in Alpha so I won't bother adressing bugs, only actual issues.

1. Server hopping.

Disconnecting from a server just before/after someone shoots you so that you don't die.

How to solve: Instadeath if you disconnect within 30 seconds of taking damage or within 30 seconds of having shots fired within X meters.

2. Excessive player killing.

Killing people for fun rather than loot/spawn camping.

I don't see this as a problem but hey, you probably want to attract a larger audience, which sadly includes noobs. You could either have players spawn with pistols if they were PKd or if they didn't PK in their last life.

3. Co op play.

Spawning on the opposite end of the map from your friend.

I find this game to be much more fun co op than solo, I think it would be cool if you could choose an area of the coast to spawn on so that you and a friend could team up more easily from the very start without spending an hour running across the map dodging bullets and zombies just to team up together.

4. Hackers.

Hackers.

Eh, I dunno, no warning permabans are a GREAT start, possibly just put in a report option, the players who get reported the most get spectated/followed and banned if they are hacking?

Edited by Ganksterr

I feel they need to make tents a little better, i mean dying and having to go out and find more tents is so annoying instead you should be go back to yours and reclaim it or something like that i place tents and then on way into a town i get sniped then have to find more tents and such...

"1. Server hopping.

Disconnecting from a server just before/after someone shoots you so that you don't die.

How to solve: Instadeath if you disconnect within 30 seconds of taking damage or within 30 seconds of having shots fired within X meters."

I disagree because what happens if a player happens to shoot a silenced weapon near me and I don't hear it?

I think it should just be a delayed disconnect. After you disconnect you stay in the server for 15 seconds.

These pretty much all have a thread on them here somewhere, please use search! ... Also read the rules about submitting suggestions in relation to thread titles and how many ideas to include in a thread. Also, use search !