Sign in to follow this  
jagmas

US 77 DayZ Server Thread

Hey folks I wanted to start an official thread for US 77 in case there are issues etc that you wanted to report. I can also be reached at Jagmas@jagmastv.com as well and appreciate all the feedback regarding the server as it makes it much more worthwhile to maintain since you guys are using it.

Please report any suspicious activities or concerns either here or email so that it can be investigated. Have fun and stay safe out there. =)

Jagmas

Is the server still up? It stopped showing up for me in the server browser, and some of the people I was playing with have said the same thing.

hi, i recently joined this server with a bunch of my friends, we had found a huge camp (probably admin, due to duplicated tents near the grid referance 001,003) and 1 player had killed one my friends. we all ran away. one of my other friends had returned and was instantly banned from the server and said "THPH shouldn't Mod". im not sure if he should contact the admin who banned him, or ask Rocket for a ban appeal and blacklist the server for admin abuse.

hi, i recently joined this server with a bunch of my friends, we had found a huge camp (probably admin, due to duplicated tents near the grid referance 001,003) and 1 player had killed one my friends. we all ran away. one of my other friends had returned and was instantly banned from the server and said "THPH shouldn't Mod". im not sure if he should contact the admin who banned him, or ask Rocket for a ban appeal and blacklist the server for admin abuse.

Within the past few days, upon logging in, I will sometimes be teleported to a random location on the map. I don't know why, but it is definitely annoying especially when I am with a group.

Killed by admin or a hacker on your server. I was sniping on the nw airfield and i just fell over dead with all my friends standing around me... Just me nobody else. There was no shot i just fell over dead. Day 45 surviving and i had an svd camo, ghillie, coyote backpack, all tools, m9 sd , and nvgs and a rangefinder. Im pissed and i want to know if i was killed by an admin or a hacker just chose to kill only me on a server with 30+ people in it. And then i get kicked from the game right after the matter.