Sign in to follow this  
JayMeHD

Possible answer to player killing balance.

There is no mistaking that the only options when you're kitted out with everything is either hunt for a chopper that may not exist or hunt players, that are everywhere.

EDIT:

After reading a few replies, I have realised that something as drastic as the original idea of individual "factions" will not be implemented and may not need to be.

A much simpler option would be to receive benefits when helping other players, when you heal another player you get more total blood.

Simple? Thoughts?

Edited by JayMeHD

Nope.

Be constructive?

sorry but there is no need for a balance it's a hard game it's a challenge.

But there is, once you have reached end-game numerous times there is just nothing to do.

This doesn't change the basis of the game, it just adds a little more complexity.

It's basically forcing you to play with a certain group, so it probably won't be implemented.

There is no mistaking that at the moment, once you have a decent weapon, you will eventually hunt players.

There is no mistaking that when someone starts their post with an incredibly inaccurate generalization I don't bother reading the rest of the text because I can guarantee is some unnecessarily asinine solution to a problem that doesn't fucking exist.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

There is no mistaking that when someone starts their post with an incredibly inaccurate generalization I don't bother reading the rest of the text because I can guarantee is some unnecessarily asinine solution to a problem that doesn't fucking exist.

Ok, so you're kitted out, have everything you need, what do you do next?

Be constructive?

Constructive? Fine. There will never be such a dramatic change in player gameplay as this. Fact of the matter is, PVP is supposed to be a part of the game, just like it is now. It will most likely not be changed.

Constructive? Fine. There will never be such a dramatic change in player gameplay as this. Fact of the matter is, PVP is supposed to be a part of the game, just like it is now. It will most likely not be changed.

Yeah, as I re-read the post I realised how simple it sounded in my head, but how hard it would be to implement.

I've changed the suggestion to just one of the features I suggested which is to benefit players who heal other players.

Ok, so you're kitted out, have everything you need, what do you do next?

Go player hunting.

And were is the real need for this?

Take some friends and play together with them and you get enough bonus and what ever you like out of that, no need for making a system or implementing something in the game.

For me DayZ is fun cause it lets me do what i like, i am not forced to pick a faction or what ever to maybe get a bonus from that, there are enough ways that give me a bonus.

And there are enough things to come that add more and more stuff and ways to the game, there will be lots of new things to do in the future.

Long things short, nice idea but no need at all for such a system in this game.