nocalora29

i got banned becouse of hacking....

hello and im gonna post now my problem: i got a ban (you were kicked off the game Battleeye GameHack #38) i don't know why i got banned for hacking.... I JUST PICKED UP A DMR-MAGAZINE then i got banned :(

did i just got banned becouse i picked up an DMR-magazine?

EDIT: i really think i got banned becouse i can't join any server.

Edited by nocalora29

Hacked DMR magazine?

i don't hacked a dmr-magazine but i picked one up and then i got banned.... Edited by nocalora29

Ok i know now the problem...... cheat engine was on because i wanted to hack flashgames (offline only) but now im (REALLY) banned so PLEASE help me! (i never in my life wanted to hack or something in ArmA II) :(

Ok i know now the problem...... cheat engine was on

You got banned bec'o'use you were hacking! It's nice to know battleye works!

aww i only think an admin could help you maybe try to pm one and if he doesn't help you ...

i'm sorry but i think you have to buy the game again I THINK.

You got banned bec'o'use you were hacking! It's nice to know battleye works!

you fail

if he isn't using the program on the game battleeye sucks get punkbuster :)

it is not working the right way and i think you just have to leave troubleshooting

you fail

if he isn't using the program on the game battleeye sucks get punkbuster :)

it is not working the right way and i think you just have to leave troubleshooting

<.< Edited by nocalora29

As far as I am concerned it's working just fine! Dude had a "Cheat Engine" running whilst playing DayZ and he got banned!

What is it that you think "is not working the right way"?

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned it's working just fine! Dude had a "Cheat Engine" running whilst playing DayZ and he got banned!

What is it that you think "is not working the right way"?

you have right battleye just do what its programmed for

battleeye is codet for anticheating not for banned people with cheat engine on whitout using it on the game.

he wasn't cheating so he doesn't deserves a ban.

and nocalora i'm shure some mod will reply this with the right answer.

hmm :/ but thank all of you guys for the fast reply :D and yeaa i think too a mod will reply (sorry for my bad english) Edited by nocalora29

my english isn't 100% to

but keep the topic alive until the problem is solved.

my english isn't 100% to

but keep the topic alive until the problem is solved.

ye i reload the page all 10 secounds B)

im still like "what dafuuu" because the whole problem just happened because cheat engine was still running in the backround

im still like "what dafuuu" because the whole problem just happened because cheat engine was still running in the backround

Battleye doesn't scan anything but the ArmA process, so well.. I think it's quite obvious Cheat Engine was injected/hooked onto ArmA.

If Battleye scans other processess, then maybe I'm wrong.

Battleye doesn't scan anything but the ArmA process, so well.. I think it's quite obvious Cheat Engine was injected/hooked onto ArmA.

i didn't set cheat engine to the process of arma II but of a flash game ... so battleye scans other processes too Edited by nocalora29

As far I know the DayZ mods can't help you. The thing is: You might got banned globally by BattleEye, so you might not be able to play regular ArmA 2 online. Try it and you will see.

This guy knows what the fuck is up. You hacked and got banned for it. BattlEye does not produce false positives! You're the "huur ill look for hacks on google and use them" type of person and you got what you deserved!

Edited by Dylan748

This guy knows what the fuck is up. You hacked and got banned for it. BattlEye does not produce false positives! You're the "huur ill look for hacks on google and use them" type of person and you got what you deserved!

+1.

I highly doubt Battle-eye has an entire database for every single type of hack out their from flash games to full-games. It would be pointless to argue against a battle-eye ban considering its naff and you got caught out by it and you are simply making up this ridiculous excuse which doesn't fly with people with more than 5 brain cells.

• Like 1

its now a bit funny because i just forgot to exit cheat engine... so or so its my fault (i not even know i get banned when cheat engine is running)

Edited by nocalora29