nocalora29

i got banned becouse of hacking....

first of all i sorry because this topic is not anymore in the right place.... but i need to ask two things: where i can move the topic, 2. can i email battleye or something?

Edited by nocalora29

Battleye banned your GUID from the sounds of it. So pretty much all you can do is change steam acc. and buy a new game. Goodluck though!

Battleye banned your GUID from the sounds of it. So pretty much all you can do is change steam acc. and buy a new game. Goodluck though!

thanks for "goodluck" but is a ban from battleye not removeable? Edited by nocalora29

Omg... so many bullshit posted here by noobs who don't know a shit about computers and how it works...

I'm using Cheat Engine for many things, even to look for the processes that run on my machine, I'm a dev, and I NEED to use these sort of tools for my job.

It WAS NOT attached to ANY process.

And BattlEye kickbans for GameHack #34 even if the process CE is only running without any hook. And that sux, what a fail.

How to get in touch with BE ?

Omg... so many bullshit posted here by noobs who don't know a shit about computers and how it works...

I'm using Cheat Engine for many things, even to look for the processes that run on my machine, I'm a dev, and I NEED to use these sort of tools for my job.

It WAS NOT attached to ANY process.

And BattlEye kickbans for GameHack #34 even if the process CE is only running without any hook. And that sux, what a fail.

How to get in touch with BE ?

yeah how to get in contact with BE?

I wrote to them.

They have no legit reason to scan my processes.

support[at]battleye.com

If you had read the EULA you would know better not to use Cheat Engine while playing the game, so even if the ban is just for your stupidity you deserved it.

I wrote to them.

They have no legit reason to scan my processes.

support[at]battleye.com

Actually that is a good point. If no hook or detour is detected, then WTF is it doing looking at your process tree?

If you had read the EULA you would know better not to use Cheat Engine while playing the game, so even if the ban is just for your stupidity you deserved it.

im not stupid.... its human to forget, even to exit cheat engine.....

Actually that is a good point. If no hook or detour is detected, then WTF is it doing looking at your process tree?

you have actually right