Sign in to follow this  
Tiro

Dead on Connect unable to press any buttons

I just started the game today and after I had died I tried to respawn. However I was unable to press any button or interact with the game in anyway while i watched the hourglass screen. I alt tabbed crashed the game out and loaded back up into a different server. When I load in i'm instantly dead on the ground watching the hour glass screen with 1900 blood left and my conditions unchanging unable to hit esc or any other button to interact with the game.

I did a search and wasn't able to find any kind of fix.

Anyone know how to respawn? This is quite frustrating.

Thanks,

*Edit nevermind the issues seems to have resolved itself afterwhile.

Edited by Tiro
  • Like 1

it's a bug with the latest patch... i'm hoping they fix whatever they broke soon with this sorta thing. i'm just hoping it was something in the 168 and got fixed with the 208 rather than an on going problem.

So....you "alt tabbed crashed the game out and loaded back up into a different server" during you had a hourglass screen....right...

That means you are unconscious when you have that hourglass there....so even if you crash the game you will be unconscious when logging in again....sense?

it's a bug with the latest patch... i'm hoping they fix whatever they broke soon with this sorta thing. i'm just hoping it was something in the 168 and got fixed with the 208 rather than an on going problem.

And you sir...Dont no shit about anything you are talking about.

I am having this problem and manually reinstalled the beta patch and dayz files, yet nothing has changed.

If someone knows a fix please post it!