Kaffarov37

Im low on blood

I have a blood bag, so is it a good idea to go out into the city and ask for help? Or should I go out into the woods and shoot cows, sheep and pigs. Cook their meat and eat it. Im curientily on top of a medical building in Elektro. Whats the best option?

Damm I just made a long trek away from elektro otherwise Id come and heal you, been scavanging for about 2 hours to the north of elektro and to be honest im kinda lost in the woods and not sure which way im heading at the moment

Sorry bro, it would take me a while to get there, someone else would probably get there first.

Just make sure your armed, people might meet up just to rob you instead of help

If you go into elektro, you will get shot, Ill bet money on it

Edited by thelonewarrior

ouch.. id say log into a night server and hurry out of elektro. "maybe stop buy food store" but yeah, be careful though. not a good place to be day or night. atleast it isnt cherno.

Edited by Kilocuna

Ok, it sounds like leaving electro is best. I know the whole plave is basicley a goldmine with PVP.

If you want i can help you later tonight, im in Elektro right now ut im about to go to a friends. a few of us are in our servers mumble chat. if you interested let me know.

Do you want me to administer it? I'd be happy to help you. I am a murderer, but I give you my word I wouldn't attack you.

Just pm me a server, time and place if so.

And so the hunt begins!

Objective:

Obtain said bloodpack, any way possible.

On a more serious note, being a lonewolf myself, I would head up north and try to find cows and sheep.

A week ago, I was in Polana, and I got myself 1 hit ko'ed by a zombie (had just on the wrong side of 10k health i think), woke up with around 2k health left, and blasted the zombie away, and some of his buddies. I was lucky enough to get to the store and eat some food, I passed out a couple of times on my way there, so the food really helped me get away from there. trying to sneak past zombies and passing out at the same time is risky bussiness ya know! ... AND I finaly found a knife! I have NVG's and basicly any other tool in the game, but i was missing that blasted knife.

But there i was, with 3k health and a knife, matches and a hachet, so i waited for night, and snuck the f out of there. Found myself a juicy cow, and ate it! and some other animals aswell.. Still going strong today with full health!

• Like 2

I thought a man's word meant something, even in a video game, but whatever!

I'd say collaborate with a member on here. I'm personally low on health myself and have a blood pack too...but I'm in Chern at the moment.

Well I found someone called Gaiming. He was new to DayZ and helpted me give me blood. Soon after a bandit appeared and started shooting Gaiming. I fireed back with my M1911 (The sights on that gun are off/bugged) and took down the bandit. Then finished him off with My double barrol shotgun. I took his Ak47 and Gaiming took my shotgun. I later went to the nearby hospital and gave Gaiming a blood transfer. Soon all was well and we split up. He went to Chern to meet up with some friends. Im heading north. So in the end everything worked out.

• Like 1

nice, fucking people and their banditry. I hate people. I'm down by elektro now but oh well x) it gives me a chance to hit up my first camp site so my tents don't expire. stay safe!

I have a blood bag, so is it a good idea to go out into the city and ask for help? Or should I go out into the woods and shoot cows, sheep and pigs. Cook their meat and eat it. Im curientily on top of a medical building in Elektro. Whats the best option?

Haha,

I think this is a lot of fun. Last time I climbed up on a roof after a particularly bad run in with a sniper and some walkers. I had 2.3k blood, and kept falling unconscious. I had food and water, and some ammo for my shotgun, but it was grim. I had no knife, so my only hope was to find some other person in town. (I figured this was a good idea, since there was probably someone else that needed blood, right? :P). So I manage to pull aggro in the city, I've climbed onto this roof, and I see this guy down below, I shoot some zombies to make way between him and me, and keep shouting: "Up here! I need help!".

Of course, once he had a clear path, and gets to the building, he just shot me in the head, but at least there was the possibility of us sharing two blood packs. :) I am glad not everyone behaves like that fellow.

Haha,

I think this is a lot of fun. Last time I climbed up on a roof after a particularly bad run in with a sniper and some walkers. I had 2.3k blood, and kept falling unconscious. I had food and water, and some ammo for my shotgun, but it was grim. I had no knife, so my only hope was to find some other person in town. (I figured this was a good idea, since there was probably someone else that needed blood, right? :P). So I manage to pull aggro in the city, I've climbed onto this roof, and I see this guy down below, I shoot some zombies to make way between him and me, and keep shouting: "Up here! I need help!".

Of course, once he had a clear path, and gets to the building, he just shot me in the head, but at least there was the possibility of us sharing two blood packs. :) I am glad not everyone behaves like that fellow.

Some people are just dicks in the game

I had fun tonight!

I forgot about the whole night thing, so I just joined a random swedish server and decided to stick with default lightning and see what it's like, it was scary as hell :) (and fun) For reference, this was my second survived day

So there I was, lost in a pitch black forest with only the flashlight as a light source (I do have some chemical lights, but can't figure out how to use them)

I wandered around for about fifteen minutes until I spotted a transmission tower (electricity pylon), and decided to go in it's general direction as my hunger was starting to slip into the red, I was also sending out a chat message saying I was friendly and looking to trade for some food. (Although I have no idea how the direct comm works ;/)

Eventually I came out onto a field (I think), and accidentally shone my flashlight on a zombie that decided I looked yummy. (I think there may have been a house nearby as I saw some rural fences)

Naturally I didn't fancy taking my chances swinging a hatchet around in the dark and HOPING I hit the zombie. (Think I had about 8000 blood) I decided to bravely run away, but suddenly bullets came flying hitting the ground and I just picked a random direction and started running, with the zombie still breathing down my neck.

It didn't take long for the gunman to take down the zombie, but as I expected the bullets didn't stop coming, so for an intense minute or two I ran like a madman, slowly being whittled down by lucky shots.

I collapsed in the middle of the field and fainted (I think? the hourglass thing came onscreen) and after getting back up, I remained completely still for a few seconds before seeing that my blood was getting dangerously low, so I risked using a bandage at 800 blood and managed to stop the bleeding, I then went prone and waited for a long minute to see if my luck had ran out.

Luckily it hadn't! After getting no reply on my chat messages, I began crawling away towards what I hoped was a city I could see in the skyline. After fainting several times on the way, I started to hear the noise of zombies all around me, I didn't dare use the flashlight since the field and barely managed to avoid them unless my ears were deceiving me(although not sure how their aggro works at night, but better safe than sorry!)

I somehow managed to crawl into the city proper, and at this point I decided to up the brightness and gamma so I could see something at least.

I heard the buzzing of flies, and saw one of the open houses, first I checked a few corpses, they had unfortunately been picked clean, then entered the house and to my great delight I found a can of food! No starvation for me! \o/

Other than that, I only found some ammo. :(

So currently I have no idea where I am, I barely have enough blood to have a nosebleed, I have no food and no water and my only weapon against the hordes of zombies, bandits and paranoid survivors is a hatchet! \o/

This game is AWESOME! :D

(Not sarcasm...)

I have a question though, when I login next time, it does say the name of the current nearest city/village/whatever in the bottom right right?

Edited by Rebellion