Sign in to follow this  
acebane

Fire Fight Tactic: Suppressive Fire

Hello Day Z Community,

My name is S6! Acebane and I make a variety of Day Z youtube videos. You can check out my

and several other videos for Day Z on my Channel. But I decided to make a quick video to inform some of the newer players to the ARMA series of some tactics that are very useful when within a fire fight. I hope this helps and some of the new players learn from it.

If you want more Fire Fight Tactics, show your support in this thread/youtube comments/likes.

Edited by Acebane
  • Like 8

Good job on killing the sniper and making a video. It pretty good actually for beginners who are unfamiliar with combat tactics.

Yeah, I have a MK48 atm and it does the job well.

GJ! That's the reason why the military IRL imidiately return fire when ambushed, even if they don't know really from where they are being shot.

As you mention in the video - even though it consumes a lot of ammo, its still better than just being picked of one by one. And that ammo is of no use to you anyway if you are dead!

Surpressive fire is only a legitimate tactic in DayZ if you are able to waste a good amount of ammo, and you're not in an area with a big zombie presence. But overall, it's a nice tactic to use if you have a group to back you up, since most people will assume that they're only shooting because they see them.