chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

What server would that be Jean?

Mine, SG#00 looks like he isnt an agressive hacker, just a hoarder. We have his name at least so next time he pops back in he will get a ban ;)

Looking for more players to join a sniping team. We will be working as a group to take loot and invade foreign servers. Only to those who are really interested in this sort of play. Sniping teams consist of spotters and snipers, we'll be including assault gunners too. It will be a small dedicated team, maximum slots unknown atm. People should at least have a good team FPS background :) Mumble is required.

Our goal: Survive as long as possible, get gears, kill some strangers and most of all, have fun as a team.

Here's a video of a pro team, something the team will work towards.

PM me for interest with following info.

Name / Location / Age / Contact(Skype/steam/etc)

• Like 1

Looking for more players to join a sniping team. We will be working as a group to take loot and invade foreign servers. Only to those who are really interested in this sort of play. Sniping teams consist of spotters and snipers, we'll be including assault gunners too. It will be a small dedicated team, maximum slots unknown atm. People should at least have a good team FPS background :) Mumble is required.

Our goal: Survive as long as possible, get gears, kill some strangers and most of all, have fun as a team.

sacriel's the reason why i wanted to look for a team in the first place :P but you know, just wandering around and killing whatever is quite fun too hehe. will try more "serious" gameplay when the standalone comes out. gl to u n your team.

so my squad had a nice battle in US servers, apparently it might have been an admin we killed, and he restarted the server like a douche while we waited for my team to get back to their bodies. US #500 yellowknife server g_g

Edited by k1infran

I somehow managed to find 3 vehicles (a GAZ, a tractor and an old bike in the sea near the shore)in 5 hours. :D Sadly one of them (A tractor inside a forest) blew up when I accidentally crashed a reeeally small tree and killed me on the spot. Lucky my buddy managed to save my gears so I'm OK with it (kudos to Chad for trying to save me, saved my gears and awesome driving).

On the other hand, we (I mean my buddy, not me) managed to blow up an ATV we just repaired. One of my buddy (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named) accidentally flipped the ATV while driving it so we try to flip back the ATV by pushing it a little bit with our car. We bumped the ATV slowly and carefully with our car when suddenly...

...the ATV glitched and flew up into the sky and crashed into the ground before blew up into a fire ball. So there goes our hours-spend ATV and our loots inside... :rolleyes:

p/s: On behalf of my buddy (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named), we would like to apologize about the ATV incident to our friend Painronamic. m(_ _)m

Quit Skyrim, enter Chernarus. Now.

What YM?I got TS3 and Skype,If a game chatting program I can install it

Yahoo Messenger.

Are we friends on Steam yet? Our Mumble voice chat is available.

@Chad, Iz, Samir, TmG, and Pain

Wtf, dude? 3 vehicles and only 1 survived? LoL C'mon... I know Chad is a crazy driver and Pain is a vehicle destroyer. Don't learn how to drive things from Chad nor Pain, dude. They want to erase all vehicles in Day Z... by purpose! :P Ok, then. Imma gonna find myself a bicycle. Hate to run miles away... Hopefully we can have the car for more than a day now. :P

We got a bus! We got a bus!

Oh why the hell am I singing Pain's song. It's a real pain in the nipples just listening to it.

so i was playing yesterday... found my first tent with a ton of stuff in it. got my first pair of NVGs it had 2 pairs i took one. dropped of my winchester and traded it for a L85A2 AWS haha and all their STANAG SD ammo 5 clips with 3 additional STANAG clips ha.

then finally reached NW airfield and found a dead bandit at least he had the towel head skin... and traded with his body. got some meds and a dmr woo...

im packin heat now! just nothing to shoot at cept zombies cause i srsly run into no one except when im at cherno not even elektro has people for me wtfffffff where the 30 other people at!

Are you still alive with those stuff?

oh yeah guys im recruiting an admin from our group, jaques is already one, but i need one more to monitor the server when i can't as ill be heading back to England soon =(

just inbox me here in the forums, someone ready for that tiny responsibility to admin and make sure hackers stay out, language is clean and the ping stays below 150 =P

(also someone who is from our group, and i chat to on steam from time to time :P )

Should I? Or shouldn't I? :lol:

I'm considering it Joe.

hello im from malaysia and i just bought arma 2 co and gonna try to learn to play the game is it okay if i join u guys?

Add me on Steam; chad_frisco

Hello guys,

I'm from Thailand and I couldn't find someone to trust :(

I always got killed by bandits several times, even shout friendly and not aiming at them

It's so frustrating. I would love to join your crew so much!

Please add me on Steam : Lioncommingz

I play DayZ by the same name

Added, we will talk soon.

Free bump. Klinfran's a good guy.

Hi All,

I am a noob, trying out this game, and have been dying, would like to join up for guidance.

my stream id: artielon,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Artielon

+8 UTC

Singapore :)

Cheers,

Travis

Added on Steam. :rolleyes:

--- --- ---

Anyone wanna race his/her zombie kill count with mine?

I'm PRETTY MUCH confident this time.

Guys! Singapore Server SG#00 has gotten a few requests to turn 3rd Person back on so to give a fair chance we shall have a vote.

you can vote once, and ask your friends and stuff to vote to keep it off or turn it on.

click here to vote : http://freeonlinesur...100861&new=true

The reason this vote came up is because as unfair as it is for ambushes, and it does take away some realism

ive recieved complaints that its as hard as hell to drive big vehicles with as mirrors dont work, and bicycles are impossible to drive =P

so with that in mind. cast your vote!

Edited by Camper-joe

hope we can pull off smth like this when vehicles and tents are finally working :3

sweet i totally hope we can do this =P

@ camper-joe

When does the server restart? was told half past midnight, came back and the loot was the same :(

well there are no "set" restarts as we only restart for hackers, or bugs, or high memory usage.

i do restart the server around 12 midday everyday though which will change to 6pm on saturday.

I'm surprised when I saw the results. :|

yeah i got quite a few requests to turn it back on, and the only way to comply with requests is a vote ^^ most of the main players on the server are in this forum so ill let you all decide ^^

yup looks like turning it on is winning, the vote closes tonight around midnight. ill see which one wins and change it. =]

Hi i am a singaporean player looking for buddies/clan to play with. Im one of those guys that would rather not kill people on sight and make friends. But if i have to i will shoot on sight to protect myself. I have a working mic and skype account

My steam username is Remy19

Skype username: amirulez19.

If you cant find me pm me or reply to this post i am quite active as i check this forum everyday. Im also willing to donate to servers that i usually play. So yeah invite me to your clan or something i tired of playing solo.

Hi i am a singaporean player looking for buddies/clan to play with. Im one of those guys that would rather not kill people on sight and make friends. But if i have to i will shoot on sight to protect myself. I have a working mic and skype account

My steam username is Remy19

Skype username: amirulez19.

If you cant find me pm me or reply to this post i am quite active as i check this forum everyday. Im also willing to donate to servers that i usually play. So yeah invite me to your clan or something i tired of playing solo.

got your add =] unfortunately i can't play on asian servers anymore as im leaving for the UK tomorrow =P but ask chad and jaques and co theyll help you out :)

still looking for more regulars to join my squad =)

I'm on holidays, need more action in DayZ.

still looking for more regulars to join my squad =)

I'm on holidays, need more action in DayZ.

I already messaged you. got your skype invitation. See you soon.

Edited by remy19

sorry sched? no clue what that means but more regulars would be better :)

If you mean schedule, i'm on holidays, i can get online anytime. am online now finding vehicles by myself T_T

Edited by k1infran

I'm currently busy. Have so many works IRL. I won't be able to play soon. I'll try to keep monitoring the server via RCon whenever possible.

@Joe

I'm still awaiting fund transfer from ubi to donate to SG #00. Hope it's ok. :)

sorry sched? no clue what that means but more regulars would be better :)

If you mean schedule, i'm on holidays, i can get online anytime. am online now finding vehicles by myself T_T

won't call myself a regular for now, but a tag along who doesn't mind being a meat shield lol! pm me your TS or smth, and i'll drop by whenever i'm on :P

*yes, i meant schedule :3*

I'm currently busy. Have so many works IRL. I won't be able to play soon. I'll try to keep monitoring the server via RCon whenever possible.

@Joe

I'm still awaiting fund transfer from ubi to donate to SG #00. Hope it's ok. :)

lol It's alright dude no problem ;) Im back in the UK now so i wont be able to play on SG anymore but i will still admin it and keep it running for now.

Is anyone still experiencing script restrictions on SG 00?