chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

P.S. Everyone! looks like 3rd person is coming back to server SG 00 =P

we took a vote and 3DP on won by 3 votes.

If you liked it off, well if i get enough requests we can hold another vote, but for now its going back on ^^

Hi All,

i am having a #40 script restrictions, what does that means?

Regards

Hi All,

i am having a #40 script restrictions, what does that means?

Regards

on which server? its a server side problem with the script text. SG 00's should be fixed now as i can play without being kicked (besides having high ping lol)

on which server? its a server side problem with the script text. SG 00's should be fixed now as i can play without being kicked (besides having high ping lol)

confirmed :) and still 3DP:OFF (woohoo~)

confirmed :) and still 3DP:OFF (woohoo~)

3DP is still off? damn im gonna have to change that haha...

the vote won by a landslide =(

i can almost see the cobwebs being formed on this thread lol

not many people playing anymore?

My Steam account is kinda robbed Joe. The rest, you can guess it by yourself. :(

My Steam account is kinda robbed Joe. The rest, you can guess it by yourself. :(

robbed? you got hacked? =(

Hi there Chad57,I Sham from malaysia.I like to join u and hope we can play together. I play on SG SOS server using nick Sham.Add my steam skynetad or skype mibusham82 so we can meet up,My time play 11am to 2am.

aww man that sucks :\

not playing due to vehicles and tents not working well. not sure about now, but i will try out lingor island since there are less hackers. i'll prolly hop onto hive servers more when vehicles and tents finally work or when the gang needs a meat shield :P

Edit: I havent been on for quite a while and yes, i've updated the patch notes. if vehicles and tents work now then i'll prolly play more of this :D

Edited by TmG

not playing due to vehicles and tents not working well. not sure about now, but i will try out lingor island since there are less hackers. i'll prolly hop onto hive servers more when vehicles and tents finally work or when the gang needs a meat shield :P

Edit: I havent been on for quite a while and yes, i've updated the patch notes. if vehicles and tents work now then i'll prolly play more of this :D

well i was just playing and it seems like they are fixed...for now, thats what they said last time and tents were fixed for like 10 days XD so now we just have to wait until they are bugged again. =P

Hey guys

survivor based in thailand here looking for friends to join up with in-game.

steam tag: phukethammer

would love to join a clan of some sort if poss :)

Edited by Phukethammer

Hey there guys... I'm probably the ONLY Filipino DayZ player :S I've survived Chernarus for a long while... Playing Arma 2 Vanilla, CO and ACE/ACRE mod servers before DayZ so I guess that experience helped me somehow. I've always been soloing and I'm very wary of people who just sneak in a building without letting their presence known... resorting in me defending myself. SO SORRY to whoever

'Kitara (or something like that)' was, when I shot you in NW Airfield barracks. You didn't at least type on direct comms!

Anyway hit me up if you wanna group up on skype: jllovit

IGN: Palos

PS: Lemme know if you're adding me up. PM me here or at contact addition prompt that you're a DayZ gamer.

Edited by Palos

robbed? you got hacked? =(

Totally. There's no more blockbuster stuff, hell, there's nothing left in my library.

Hi there Chad57,I Sham from malaysia.I like to join u and hope we can play together. I play on SG SOS server using nick Sham.Add my steam skynetad or skype mibusham82 so we can meet up,My time play 11am to 2am.

Sorry for the late respond, I'm kinda not an active player anymore.

I'll get you in touch with one of my lieutenants or trusted people or gayfriends or whatever, so you can get into our group.

Yeah JJ, it does suck my.. suck my nipples real hard.

Working overtime won't be the same again with DayZ among my programs.

Hey guys

survivor based in thailand here looking for friends to join up with in-game.

steam tag: phukethammer

would love to join a clan of some sort if poss :)

Sure it won't be a problem, get yourself Mumble and Teamspeak 3 installed.

I'll get someone to reach you.

Hey there guys... I'm probably the ONLY Filipino DayZ player :S I've survived Chernarus for a long while... Playing Arma 2 Vanilla, CO and ACE/ACRE mod servers before DayZ so I guess that experience helped me somehow. I've always been soloing and I'm very wary of people who just sneak in a building without letting their presence known... resorting in me defending myself. SO SORRY to whoever

'Kitara (or something like that)' was, when I shot you in NW Airfield barracks. You didn't at least type on direct comms!

PS: Lemme know if you're adding me up. PM me here or at contact addition prompt that you're a DayZ gamer.

Gimme your Steam name and install yourself a Mumble and Teamspeak 3. Someone will add you on Steam later, sorry for this but I'm not playing that much anymore.

Yeah JJ, it does suck my.. suck my nipples real hard.

Working overtime won't be the same again with DayZ among my programs.

you and your nipples :P so who's leading the pack now? i've been on mumble and teamspeak these past few days but no1's on. pm me the sensitive details or smth XD

btw, how did your library get wiped clean? i thought games were bound to accounts on steam =3= lets us know when you're back, we'll prolly have hook your nipples up with gear when you're back in game.

i am gonna try out lingor this weekend. :3

Hi,im new to this forum and i would like to join..

My steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/koechink/

Im a friendly player and from Indonesia but live in Singapore..Cheers

Hey man I'm a filipino too I'm currently with a clan called Indecisive bastards. I would like to meet up with other people in asia.

I have ventrilo and teamspeak. PM me if you want to meet up.

Steam name: jbh907

Edited by jbh907

Hi chad57

im looking to join a group to play dayz with. so sick of dying alone

About Me:

IGN: Seven

steam: nyr_619

Playing time: mostly on weekends but still play on weekdays depending on work schedule

Play style: Can take on any role eg. sniper, spotter, medic, infantry, supplyman.

looking forward to meeting up with you guys :D

After long time disappeared in the wilderness(STUDY!!) , I have come back to chernarus to kill ZOMBIES !! and bandits .

PS : What is the beta patch right now ?

Hi,im new to this forum and i would like to join..

My steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/koechink/

Im a friendly player and from Indonesia but live in Singapore..Cheers

Hey man I'm a filipino too I'm currently with a clan called Indecisive bastards. I would like to meet up with other people in asia.

I have ventrilo and teamspeak. PM me if you want to meet up.

Steam name: jbh907

Hi chad57

im looking to join a group to play dayz with. so sick of dying alone

About Me:

IGN: Seven

steam: nyr_619

Playing time: mostly on weekends but still play on weekdays depending on work schedule

Play style: Can take on any role eg. sniper, spotter, medic, infantry, supplyman.

looking forward to meeting up with you guys :D

Wow, I wish I could pick you up somewhere in Chernarus guys, but I'm not able again to play DayZ now.

I'll get one of my buddies to get to you.

After long time disappeared in the wilderness(STUDY!!) , I have come back to chernarus to kill ZOMBIES !! and bandits .

PS : What is the beta patch right now ?

No idea, ask your nipples.

I have more or less stopped playing due to the hackers . If I kill one another one pops up so am out till standalone

Heh things aren't really different now are they?

Singaporean player here, If anyone is still playing add me on steam, name is Sowwe