gregerg

"You were kicked off the game"

Everytime I try and join a server it says "you were kicked off the game" There's only one server that works and that's MvW - Anyone got any suggestions or fixes that can sort this problem? Also some servers are saying I have a bad version even though I meet all the requirements listed at the bottom.

Update to latest Beta and make sure, that the server you are playing on has same version as you.

Update to latest Beta and make sure, that the server you are playing on has same version as you.

Read my 2nd post, I've checked both

I can connect to the MvW server, I try to connect to all other servers that i've played on before, but just kicks me before I can even get to the lobby.

For example Uk 1 - DE 271 and Fr corse 2a/2b ... None of which i can play on anymore, cus apparantly I have a bad version or they just kick me, when I know I got the right requirements

Read my first post....."make sure server runs the same version as you"

MVW is running 1.7.2.3 94945....and you the latest.....get it?

Do again and do right....

Edited by Drogur

I don't know what you mean by that, I can play MvW with the latest.. I can't play any others with latest

hmmm maybe i missunderstod you....

If you can play on MVW then you dont have the latest.....a bit unsure how back compatible latest is with 94945

and DE 271 is running 95054

Edited by Drogur

I downloaded the 95168 patch .. but that's not necassarily the problem because I still get kicked

When I try and join a server it says "you were kicked off the game" -That's all it says nothing else, and yes I'm using six launcher to install it

To be sure to know what ARMA has loaded or not...look in window before multiplayer, in right lower corner what version ARMA has loaded....dont trust six for now....

I just tried to go on Uk01 - But got kicked :/ No server works except MvW

It's not, it's a modded server, apparantly someone else went on it and couldn't get onto any other servers either, although I tried all other official and private and they all kick me.. So I'm so confused

Did you see if he updated the BE client to latest 1.165 ? Before you got kicked?

Edited by Drogur

i get kicked off too .. i was on battle eye 1.64 .. and connecting on mvw it loaded 1.65 ... i taught this would resolve the problem but no .. i cant play anywhere .. i have 95208 .. and every 95208 server i get on kicks me ..