Del0

System Rerquirement Help

Was hoping someone could help me with determining if my desktop can run this game...

Graphics card - GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

CPU - AMD Athlon™ Processor LE-1640

2.6 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.77 GHz

Now ive ran my computer thru can you run it.com and it says my graphics card doesnt cut it so i know i need to get a better one. But the real question is even though it says my cpu is over the minimum requirements is it good enough to justify beefing up the graphics card or would it all be in vain?? Id love to get a dedicated gaming desktop but just dont have a few g's lying around at the moment.

If my cpu is good enough, suggestions on graphic cards anyone?

Or last resort if this cpu wont cut it anyone know of an affordable desktop that can run this no problem???

Thank you

thats an old cpu with very limited L2 cache and single core processor. probably wont run dayZ properly.

you can build your own budget gaming pc if you are interested to play pc games but arma II/dayz having performance issues even with the top of the line hardware. so you need to build your own desktop that can be 400-500$. heres a link I suggest you to read budget builds here. it can be useful for you I believe http://www.hardware-revolution.com/best-budget-gaming-pc/

sorry Del0, but you should kill it. kill it with fire. there are tons of resources on building a budget gaming PC, and google is your friend for that.

look at it this way: now you get to learn useful skills about computers that will serve you for the rest of your life!

I'm looking at a new laptop.would a msi cx61 run smoothly here are the specs

Notebook: MSI CX61-0NF-258US (CX61 Series)

Processor: Intel Core i7 3630QM

Graphics Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GT 645M

Display: 15.6 inch, 16:9, 1920x1080 pixels, glossy: yes