FishInABarrel

A tip of the hat to The_Rabbit_Hunter

It seems you disconnected at the right moment, friend, because that whole area was lit up with bullets just seconds after. Thankfully a nearby tree heroically sacrificed itself on my behalf and afforded me the precious 3 seconds I needed to hit ESC and log out. I'm still bleeding like a bastard though but the meat you gave me did help.

Anyways, thanks a bunch and if ever you see this and wouldn't mind teaming up again, add me on steam: rustynuts11

Good hunting.

(And that goes for anyone else too. I'll be "Fish In A Barrel" in game so, if you need a hand or some supplies, go ahead and add me on steam or message me here)

Aaaaaw... Cool story for helping but I'm not a fan of the whole disconnect thing! Good luck in your future firefights.

@MrBlu/Garcia

I completely agree. To be honest, most of the time I find myself in those situations I tend to do what I can to survive\immerse myself in them. Those adrenaline filled moments can be fairly rare in this game and are really the crux of every ones experience; the fulcrum of all the fantastic stories we've all read and in turn brought us here, but with a nagging girlfriend behind my shoulder and work only 3 hours away, I basically had my hand over the escape key for a good ten minutes before all that occurred. Getting shot at provided the weight needed to press the button and go to bed.

I can understand that as i deal with the same thing. But in the future, better plan your time. As i see it there are no excuses. If you cant play, log off not wait till you get shot at. In other mods that excuse will never hold.