Sign in to follow this  
jarate

Removal of the bandit skins + another idea

It's a good idea but it makes it easy to tell who's a killer and who isn't. If you want maximum realism and minimum arcade effect, everyone should have a survivor skin, good or bad humanity.

The idea of the bandit skin was to tell who PvPs and who doesn't. It would be a lot more intense if we didn't know that from first appearance.

My second idea is when a player has 5,000+ humanity, their skin changes to a Soldier. It just represents that the person helps others and DOESN'T PvP. So a soldier wouldn't be shot at if it's a self-defense thing but a survivor, you wouldn't tell.

I like the idea of not being able to tell whats what, but the irony for asking that postive people get something tottaly throughs yout idea out the window

maybe finding clothes to change skins yes.

How about this?

Negative humanity ex. -1200. You log to server and it starts to count to 0 from -1200 and can´t play until it reaches zero. Then you start humanity at 0 and can keep killing people again.

More you kill, more you wait.

What is the point of that? It's punishing PvP and that's not the point of my thread at all.