Shaftmetwisted

New'ish player looking for a group

I enjoy the game even with it's little querks and many bugs, however after quite a few hours put in solo.. I realize this just is not that way to go. I believe I would enjoy the game alot more if I had a group of people to play with 3-4? where we actually had voice comms and look out for one another "blood transfusions" cover each others backs while looting so no more bullets get put into it ;)

steam: Shaft Picture is of 2 lightsockets drawn from sharpie humping, add me or hell reply in this thread a way to contact you.

well, i guess im not 2 or 3 other people, but i have been looking for a buddy for a long time anyways, so how 'bout it??

add me on skype: tomdewit97

steam: mrtbagger

i have a friend that occasionally plays with me, but hes isnt online very often......

There are 37 page's with the name shaft haha so i decided to come here. Hey i'm rg i'm 15 years of age. I have been playing for a bit and have a partner, but I just want to know where you are located in the world? Also my partner and I are located north of electro. About a 20 min run are you able to do that?

Add me on steam xice94 or skype alexicew,

im going up North east to a hospital to try and salvage some blood packs! :)

well, i guess im not 2 or 3 other people, but i have been looking for a buddy for a long time anyways, so how 'bout it??

i have a friend that occasionally plays with me, but hes isnt online very often......

oh yeah, before i forget: im pinned down in stary at the moment with 2k blood, so thats not so good i guess....

Edited by mrtombo81