Sign in to follow this  
A.Jones

entire loadout was lost when a server i was on lagged out

i log into a debug forest with nothing, what do i do to fix this? relogging into multiple servers doesnt seem to work..

doesnt look like it, i personally got sick of running around with no food/water and having no idea where i was so i took the easy way out and killed myself... lost an m107 but im not really that botehred anymore kind of used to getting screwed sideways by this game over and over its like an abusive spouse that keeps you coming back for more

Welcome to DayZ.

The first rule: Never get attached to your gear.

Yeah,, i know that ,but you agree with me that you too would be pissed if his things were gone, the things you took to find.

Sorry for my english.

You get my point.

Okay it's happened again, i logged out and when i logged in 10 hours later my gear was missing again, no equipment or weapons/bag, but THIS time, THIS time i wasnt even using a ghillie suit...

how can i play teh game if i keep getting debug forest that is now not even anywhere near the map boundaries, its now instead 500 km north west of the NWAF....

why is the debug area in a stupid spot now who cares if people killed others in the other one now i have 0 chance of making it back and i have to kill myself

Edited by A.Jones