Deexl

Cant join a server, loading gets cancelled!

Hello!

I just bought arma2 and oa from steam, downloaded and installed Dayz with help from Bashurverse ytube video. When I try to join a server it starts loading but when the loading is almost done it gets cancelled and I come back to server list, no messege of being kicked or anything. It just goes back to server list without a messege. What can I do?

I get about 4/5 of the way through reciving files or something and I get thrown back to the loading screen... Same problem as me?

Problem is we don't get any error message at all, just slings us back into the server menu. All we can mention here is the problem itself :z

I get about 4/5 of the way through reciving files or something and I get thrown back to the loading screen... Same problem as me?

Problem is we don't get any error message at all' date=' just slings us back into the server menu. All we can mention here is the problem itself :z

[/quote']

This is the same issue I am having. I still haven't been able to join a game. I have tried 15-20 different servers thinking that might be the issue. I actually am working on uploading a youtube video that shows whats going on if thats any help. I really would like to try this game out though....

One problem after another for me. I'm having the same issue. I just get on a server, and when i click ok it says receiving mission and when thats done it starts loading. Then, all of a sudden I get back to the previous screen where it says "Receiving Data". That then loads up to 90%, then stops and then kicks me back to the server list.

You have to manually update Battleye the anti cheat program manually. Its in your steam arma operation arrowhead folder.

You have to manually update Battleye the anti cheat program manually. Its in your steam arma operation arrowhead folder.

Either I updated BE incorrectly or this isn't the issue. I still got booted back to the selection menu.

The only way I can get my steam version to run properly is to:

1) copy the addons folder from "arma2" to "arma2 operation arrowhead" folder.

2) add a non-steam game to steam, that launches Arma2OA.exe.

3) edit properties of this shortcut, add -mod=CA;@DayZ (makesure toput a space infront of -)

4) give it a unique name and save it.

This should run the game with a2 and dayz loaded properly, and the steam overlays work fine in game. There are several ways to run a mod in arma, so you may have to try a few.

I found a way that worked for me!

Right click OA then properties, go to local files and click 3rd from the top (Cant say that in english.)

I found a way that worked for me!

Right click OA then properties' date=' go to local files and click 3rd from the top (Cant say that in english.)

[/quote']

Validate steam files, is the option if you are using steam, I am trying this now

I have found the fix ladies and gentlemen:

1.Open Steam and go to your Library.

2.Right click "Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead"

3.Click Properties

4.Under the Local Files tab, click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

This found an error in one of my files, and fixed it.

Good luck, and I hope this helps my fellow survivors.