Sign in to follow this  
SWG

Looking for ghillie suit trade.

Hello DayZ'.

I'm looking for a Ghillie suit and a pair of NVG googles.

I have a bunch of different stuff that I can offer in return:

M107

Bizon

M9SD

Beartraps

etc,

Please get in contact if you want to do a trade, and we'll figure out a price.

Edited by SWG

I am also looking for a Ghillie suit... Though haven't seen one since 1.7.2.3 patch... On the ground for that matter. Have met players with it though... Probably hacked or whatever.

not hacked, i had one until i died yesterday. they're obviously from being alive since the previous patch, or from being stacked in a tent somewhere.

anyway, if anyone does have a ghillie and would like to trade i'd be happy to offer an as50 or mk48 for it

Edited by MiNdl3sS

I have one ghillie suit and NVG's that Ive had for day's now,never dared to wear it.If anyone fancys trading please add me on skype superstarat

Edited by Lid

has anyone found a ghille or camo since 1.7.2.3?

I have one ghillie suit and NVG's that Ive had for day's now,never dared to wear it.If anyone fancys trading please add me on skype superstarat

No such user.

No such user.

superstarrat, missed an R lol

There has been like 10 threads or so explaining they do not spawn in .3 but no word from mods.

http://dayzdb.com/map Ghillie and Camo not in the tables even tho the bug was fixed, all current clothing are from tents.

And to add insult to injury, those of us who have them stored in tents can pick one up every time before server restart and then still have it in the tent after server comes back online.

This tent copying needs to stop asap.

I get a GPS and a Ghillie to give away every time "my" server restarts among with all kinds of weapons and supplies and it's not even funny anymore.

I suppose it's nice to know I can get fully geared up every time I die but it takes away the suspense and the penalties of permadeath.

I think next time I get shot in the back, I'll just try and find all my eq from lootspawns of player bodies instead of running back to my tent.

Bump, still need them items

Edited by SWG