hawkidoki

Being bandit = easy difficulty gaming

Chances are...the same guy you save because he was in trouble with zombies or losing blood would of shot you if the tables were turned. Funny how quickly players shout friendly when unarmed.

@Jesse_James agreed! But there is some ways to deal with it.

Don't turn your back on a fresh met survivor with a fresh/new gun. Keep vocal communication, as it breaks, find cover.

Bad feeling? run away. The purpose is not to be superman. I generally meet 1/5 gun survivors and about all (when I can) unarmed/hatchet survivors.

Sometimes, I just stalk them, because of the "bad feeling" or a bad place problem.

Anyways my first rule is : no direct communication = no reason to stay.

When I die, I always state it's my fault, and try to learn from my mistake

Edited by hwk
  • Like 1

And I suppose you're so sneaky that it never happened that guy got you in his sight without you knowing it.

What a badass godlike bandit! Watch out!

You don't get what I said. Might be because you're stupid. Just a guess.

Once more, just for you: You say pvping is cheap and only carebear survivors can experience high-tier gameplay.

They achieve this by not shooting on sight. Thus they put themselves at risk (i.e. THEY PUT THEIR LIVES INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S HANDS) if they don't choose to retreat.

How is my life at someone else's mercy when I run around without any players in the vicinity whatsoever? How does an unarmed survivor have ANY effect on the survival of my character?

This half-ass sarcastic 'you're such a badass' has got no connection to what I said. It is also very VERY weak polemic.

Because it's a fact that in PvP situations, being bandit is the easiest way to deal with other players.

AND

Because bandit forum is full of guys like you thinking they're epic hardcore gamers that never die, always hidden in the dark like a ninja. Haha.

Snipers in most of cases.

It's a fact? If you say so it must be true. Right?

Stating something is FACT DUDE, LISTEN. IT'S A FACT. does not prove anything. It just makes you look stupid to any rational individual reading your moronic bullshit.

I got shot a lot. Where did I or anyone else say otherwise? This is a game where you die when you take a bullet to the head. I appreciate this. Anyone saying he doesn't die and actively participates in pvp is a liar.

And yeah, you really hurt my feelings. First you say all this mean stuff, then you say you do not care about this matter and now you're being all sarcastic 'n shit. :(

You having no idea what you're talking about amuses me.

• Like 6

@Merciless interesting, but you were sarcastic first, I just try to answer you with the same dumb langage.

Listen, you're talking like a fuckin super bandit, amused by other low survivors that always cry.

This is just bullshit, you say some generic troll sentences and try to show you as a real "merciless" and badass player that always kill everybody on his road.

You seems do not understand that your PvP engagement are the easiest way to survive.

But you know what?

"I have no idea what i'm talking about, and that amuse you" cause you're such a super-bandit hardcore gamer that you can understand every aspect of this game! AND any guy that don't think like you is just a "butt-hurt" survivor.

Hey! I have an idea, why don't you send an email to rocket, you may can work for him? Your high comprehensive status will surely help him to develop a standalone. The title: DayZ - Butt-hurt gonna butt-hurt

You make honor to your forum dude!

Edited by hwk
  • Like 1

Aw shit dude. Now you've done it. You stand there with your pants around your ankles.

I'm sorry I used sarcasm to make fun of you. I shouldn't have done that because you appear not to get sarcasm. (the 'sorry'-part was sarcasm again)

You have no idea how I play, what I think when I do it, what I think right now, what my intentions are or if I'm trolling or just trying to make you look like the idiot you are. Protip: Don't make assumptions based on thin air in an argument. In fact you should never make such assumptions.

Congratulations, you managed to completely derail your own thread within a single post because you're either dumb, your English is horrible or both.

• Like 6

You have no idea how I play, what I think when I do it, what I think right now, what my intentions are or if I'm trolling or just trying to make you look like the idiot you are.

Yep you too, bro, you too...

Don't make assumptions based on thin air in an argument.

Love this part when you say your post are just thin air. Please continue...

Congratulations, you managed to completely derail your own thread within a single post because you're either dumb, your English is horrible or both.

No problem, I have no reputation to defend, I'm here to discuss about a subject. Sorry DayZ is not that serious ;)

Edited by hwk
  • Like 1

I now see that you have no interest in a logical argument, thus I shall now attempt to reply in the fashion you've been replying to my posts.

Yep you too, bro, you too...

Love this part when you say your post are just thin air. Please continue...

Edited by Merciless
  • Like 5

@Merciless I won't be surprised that you actually listen this kind of music.

Please try do not be off the subject or leave. Thinx

Edited by hwk

@Merciless I won't be surprised that you actually listen this kind of music.

Please try do not be off the subject or leave. Thinx

When I tried to think of random bullshit without a connection to the topic the second thing that came to mind was this rather random song. The first were your posts but they're already represented.

You flaming my taste in music (which you do not know) is another example of your idiocy.

Also: You got a lot of nerve demanding on-topic posts in a topic which is against the rules of this board and which you derailed and are still derailing.

Edited by Merciless
  • Like 5

@Merciless Wanna cry? report post.

We don't need your "random bullshit think" here. Please go back to your "need help" topic.

Oh and one more thing, nobody cares about your music tastes (by the way they seems really... great... as you prove us).

cya

@Merciless I care about my topic, and I said "WE" don't care about your music taste (any other argument ? seriously?).

@Merciless I care about my topic, and I said "WE" don't care about your music taste (any other argument ? seriously?).

The topic you derailed? The topic in which you tell people that you don't care about the topic?

So you're schizophrenic? And again: You're the one talking about my taste in music. Then you say that you (+your other personalities) don't care about it.

Why do you bring it to everybody's attention when you say you do not care on the other hand?

Edited by Merciless
  • Like 5

@Merciless

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude stop trolling. You bring here your video, now be a real men, take your responsibilities.

Stop talking off topic.

@Merciless

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude stop trolling. You bring here your video, now be a real men, take your responsibilities.

Stop talking off topic.

Duuuuuude. As you MIGHT have noticed by now: I do not bite when you start with your stupid strawman-argument.

Duuuuuude. Do not attempt to have an argument in English as long as you don't speak English well.

• Like 5

@Merciless Hmm, I was waiting for this sad argument...

Does the "real men" reference broke your eighteen year's old heart ? :(

You're so predictable merciless. Hope you moove more randomly in-game

Peace bro.

Edited by hwk

Ignore the obvious shoot on sight bandit.

Otherwise I kind agree. It's far easier to just shoot everyone you see, then to do what you would in a zombie apocalypse if you're alone... try and team up with 1 or some more people.

Once again, ignore the shoot on sight bandit.

@Merciless Hmm, I was waiting for this sad argument...

Is the "real men" reference broke your eighteen year's old heart ? :(

You're so predictable merciless. Hope you moove more randomly in-game

Peace bro.

As I've said before: You hurt my feelings.

What in the actual fuck do you want? If you're trying to dodge a discussion this is definitely the wrong way, kiddo.

• Like 4

@Merciless

Butt-hurt, hm?

You don't want to discuss, you prove it with your obvious troll.

You have nothing to do here, look for friends in another place.

Edited by hwk

This thread was really interesting, then I noticed two people were arguing over who looks stupid. When in fact they both look quite immature arguing about a game.

Do not attempt to have an argument in English as long as you don't speak English well.

Frankly this is quite disgusting. People shouldn't be insulted on slight mishaps with their second, or third etc. language. It's good English and while not 100% it's still completely understandable.

• Like 1

This thread was really interesting, then I noticed two people were arguing over who looks stupid. When in fact they both look quite immature arguing about a game.

Frankly this is quite disgusting. People shouldn't be insulted on slight mishaps with their second, or third etc. language. It's good English and while not 100% it's still completely understandable.

Oh boy, oh boy. It might be understandable but he does not understand anything. If he doesn't understand anything why does he try to have an argument? Do you think it's a good idea to go to move to a country which national language you do not speak and insult people in said language?

English is not my first language either. But I get my point across and I understand everything anyone could possibly say.

'He is incapable of a specific action.' 'IT IS DISGUSTING TO SAY SUCH A MEAN THING'

Edited by Merciless
  • Like 4

@Merciless

Rollback to the forum post, you dodged the discussion.

If you have no argument, don't answer. That's useless.

'He is incapable of a specific action.' 'IT IS DISGUSTING TO SAY SUCH A MEAN THING'

Dude : doctor > now

Edited by hwk

what i dont get is why people who insist they don't want pvp cry when someone disconnects so they don't have to fight them.

What don't you understand? Why wouldn't someone be mad that they're opponent attacks them and then exploits the game to get away like a bitch?

Disconnecters are not the point of this thread.

Please post on a related topic.