JakeXP

The Boys are recruiting

Who are we?

The Boys are a group of players, more commonly referred to as bandits by most, who either know each other in real life or from other games. The name originated from when we had no idea what to call our server, so we asked the guy responsible of inputting the name to put anything. The Boys is what he came up with. We're all from and living in the UK and our home server is UK1337. The server is maintained by us and we aim to provide an enjoyable experience not just for our team members, but for the general server population. We are a somewhat casual group of players though we do take the game seriously enough when the situation desires.

What do we expect from you?

First and foremost we expect a decent level of English. As stated, the four of us are all from the UK though we have no problems with players from anywhere else in Europe, or the world for that matter, if you adhere to this criteria. Our main method of communication is through TS3 so a working microphone and access to this software is a necessity.

We also expect some maturity from your part. I'm not going to slap down age restrictions as I believe maturity doesn't always develop with age. This means that if your only intentions are to grief us and want to use us for supplies then look elsewhere.

Abiding by the game rules and general playing morality is very important to us. We're not interested in cheaters, scripters or hackers and we're as equally disinterested in players who ALT-F4 during combat, abuse game exploits and server hop. Generally anything that would provide you with an unfair advantage.

You should not be in it for the loot. It's true that everyone enjoys obtaining new guns and kit but this shouldn't be your sole reason for joining. We also don't have tents and vehicles full of endless supplies ready to hand out to you so bear this in mind.

What can you expect from us?

I think most importantly you can expect a fun and fair group of players to play with as well as maintaining a good amount of activity. We're a tight-knit group of four already so we're always having a laugh whilst playing. You'll also be able to frequent our server in which you'll be able to call home.

Setting the laughs and jokes aside, we're also serious when it comes down to it. If we're moving to a location and we spot an enemy nearby we'll put our game faces on. We tend to come out on top during conflict and this is from maintaining that serious approach to it.

Expanding on what I briefly mentioned in the previous point about coming out on top; we're also decent players. We all possess enough skill and game knowledge to outplay opponents in most situations though this is something we're constantly striving to improve upon, and even more so after inviting more players to our ranks.

Final words

Just to wrap up the post, if you're interested in joining us then please feel free to get in touch through any of the methods of contact that'll be provided at the end of the post. Either apply via our website, get in touch with me via forum PM or add me on Steam. If you do the latter then make sure you tell me who you are. Thanks for the read and good luck!

http://theboys.enjin.com

Steam: jakemalkin@hotmail.com

Server: UK1337