Sign in to follow this  
Májki

LU174 - banned?

Hello,

I was driving an UAZ with a friend, east of the northwestern airfield on LU174.

As we were getting close to the airfield, looking for a place to hide our new car (we found it 1 day before, at the same airfield) suddenly, a wild msg appeared, saying:

Banned by Battleeye, Admin bann

or something like that.

Please dear admin, dont bann me, whatever your reasons (btw, what were the reasons? or only by accident?), i didnt do anything wrong, im an honest legit player.

I am part of a group of 5-6 players who really enjoyed playing on your excellent server, the LU174, pls lift your bann on me!

My player name is 'Májki', i was banned yesterday (21-07-2012, around 17:00-18:00)

Thank you for your help!

Májki

sorry i posted bullshit....

Edited by Dingel

Hello.

I don't know if this is a really appeal since my case is pretty similar than one above. Been playing on LU174 recently, pretty much every day for a week or so. Never had anything modded files, cheating stuff or anything. Today I found a helicopter SW corner at hill, tried to move it to different location, but with my poor flying skills I crashed when took off (hit trees when it was landed on slope). Respawned to Elektro and picked up some starting gear and was thinking going back to check if my corpse is still there, I got suddenly banned out of nowhere. "You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye:Banned)" was the message. I can log in any other server, so its just local ban.

So I don't know if this is even an appeal or more of a warning for others to avoid that server. I thought it'd be rather quiet legit server, but it seems it's just another admin's playground, which seems too common nowadays.