Well, the server is/was one of the best for me. But lately the server is locked/PW..

Not all day long, but during daytime. Its realy anyong when admins do this!

Not sure how i report it tho.. :/

I have not locked nor passworded the server at all. Some time ago I was using flood protection in an admin tool that locked the server when there were 5 in the lobby and then unlocked it, but it was buggy so I turned it off.

At what time did you see the server locked? I have never had it passworded at all.

I lock the server 10min prior to a shutdown to stop people from joining just as it is going down for a scheduled reboot.

Edited by Nahaz

Thanks for fast and good reply, no BS or Whining.

Well Yesterday and today, at same the time when i posted here. And Now, But while i had the curso on the server the look dissaperd.

SE7 hosted by Nahaz.net? Just so we talk about the same server. I saw the lock several times yesterday. Not sure if it was short period of time tho. If so, im sorry for bringing it up.

And agin, thanx for the reply. No accusations or anything! its a good server thats why i complaind about it. Cous i want to play on it ;)

Regards Chernarus Sheriff.

EDIT: I think something is wrong here... Or im just stupid. When i looked now the server had password and two players on it. I joind anyway and now im in the lobby with almost full server? I use six.. Must be a bug of some kind?

Edited by ChernarusSheriff

leejo.jpg

It seems like some kind of bug then? And all servers says the same in the text, Hosted by Nahaz.net. Strange..

Hope the pic works.

I can't answer for sixupdater since I don't use it. You seem to have a few issues with it since it's reporting 9999 ping on all servers.

The only occasions my server will be locked will be during the countdown to a restart.

Thanks for playing on my server and I'm happy that you like it!

It was just coincidence that I saw your post in the newest topics feed.

I can't answer for sixupdater since I don't use it. You seem to have a few issues with it since it's reporting 9999 ping on all servers.

The only occasions my server will be locked will be during the countdown to a restart.

Thanks for playing on my server and I'm happy that you like it!

It was just coincidence that I saw your post in the newest topics feed.

I guess its something wrong. I still Say SE7 is pw protected and SE 7 is not... Strange.

Must be some bug with my Six. Wierd...

And now i cant join your server at all, It say im kicked, Lobby ideling to long. Even if its after the lobby.

Edited by ChernarusSheriff

I renamed it to SE 7 with a space to conform to the naming standard.

If you are in the lobby for 2 minutes (not joining the game, just the playerlist) you will get gicked after a couple of minutes.

Can you try and join via the ingame browser instead? To see if Sixupdater is the culprit with your issues.

I can join now, buyt if it happend agin i will try ingame browser =)

Yes, and as i said alot of servers has the same issue, So this thread was a false alarm. Just want to confrim that so nobody thinks ur assholes ;)

• Like 1