Sign in to follow this  
Gamerknoob

Friends and I jumped by a bandit at NW airfield...

There were 3 of us...roaming the NW airfield and trying to get some loot. We hadn't seen any players and we had scoped out the area and were in the northern part of airfield where most of the cars spawn.

As we were running into a building we here gunshots flying towards us. Then my buddy who has an M4A3 CCO starts to fire back at the bandit, but he drops. I run into a building and go prone (the building only has 1 entrance), and my other buddy aborts.

I guess the bandit thought we both had aborted because he runs up like he is going to try and get behind me when I log in and I pop him a couple of times with an M16 I had received from my friend.

Turns out the bandit had a Ghullie suit, pipe bombs, another M4A3 CCO and some Night Vision Goggles along with some other stuff.

Honestly I think we turned out pretty good going to the airfield and getting jumped as we did. :D

You still out there? I am in need of a morphine shot and have some rare ammo i could trade, meat, whatever

Unfortunately we left and ran back out to Cherno bro wish I would have posted this earlier

"I guess the bandit thought we both had aborted..." <-- Implying OP decided to be a hero and not abort.

"...when I log in and I pop him a couple of times..." <-- Immediately contradicts previous statement.

Interesting story.

"I guess the bandit thought we both had aborted because he runs up like he is going to try and get behind me when I log in" It was a grammar fail haha but do you understand it now?

"I guess the bandit thought we both had aborted because he runs up like he is going to try and get behind me when I log in" It was a grammar fail haha but do you understand it now?

it was a selective reading fail. i had no trouble understanding what you meant.

Same here. What do you think of your buddy that bugged out and left you alone?

I mean in this game we all have different responses to being scared as hell. Some of us log, some of us stick around and then some of us just get shot in the face haha.

He is a good guy, he came back in the first time I asked him to and helped me get out and make our way back to the coast for our buddy when we stopped on top of Pop Ivan at the deer stand and made camp for a while waiting on our friends to come join us.

Then of course when 4/6 of us get there another survivor decides to kill one of my friends that was at the base of the mountain (keep in mind its really dark on this server right now and without a light source you can't see, unless you have NV goggles). Well the person who killed my friend ended up shooting me out of the deer stand and brought me down into shock and 7k blood bleeding so I went prone and started to bandage myself, while my other two buddies ran back up the mountain to help me out.

The guy who shot me decided I was either unconscious or dead so he came up the deer stand right into my M4A3 CCO fire and dropped dead up there. This guy had almost the exact same loot as the guy we killed at the airbase, except he had a silenced M4A3 CCO and rangefinder (which I took the rangefinders) and he had another paid of NV goggles! So last night was an amazing night haha