Sign in to follow this  
styzz

can't set mission to DayZ

Hi everyone,

I rented a server at Vilayer.com yesterday, today i got login info to control panel and such.

I immediatly updated to the latest dayz version which worked according to the control panel.

When i check my server it says that it doesnt have a mission or map or gametype.

Even tho i can connect to the server, it gets stuck on waiting for host, where i can login with admin password where i did #missions to set it to DayZ, The problem is DayZ wasn't listed there when i selected Chernarus.

What do i have to do? Vilayer support is kinda poor and i kinda don't want to wait 2 days for a reply from them.

Greetings.

is that all self-explanatory? or does it require server side setup aswell

//edit

The values i have to fill in, are these the server values or my pc values

Edited by styzz

did you get your instance id?

if not try: https://support.dayzmod.com/cart.php

takes a while (7 days or more)

regards

mark

If he rented a slotted server from them then they already got his instance ID. If he rented a bare server then he needs to do as you say.

If he rented a slotted server from them then they already got his instance ID. If he rented a bare server then he needs to do as you say.

i rented a 40 slots server from them, this means i do not have to do this right?

Still havent got a reply from vilayer.com about this issue, anyone here knows how to fix it?

Try getting on their teamspeak or skype to talk to them. Contact information is in the other Vilayer thread.

i rented a 40 slots server from them, this means i do not have to do this right?

Still havent got a reply from vilayer.com about this issue, anyone here knows how to fix it?

Correct

They will have to fix it for you

Correct

They will have to fix it for you

ok thanks, even tho ive been trying to contact them on skype and on ts for a day now, they just dont respond

You won't have write access to the part of the server you need with them, so doesn't matter if you can get the files yourself or have the ability to do it......it's locked down

Tried connecting to it ?

cause during "Setup" "creating" it doesnt show the map/mod in server browser

Tried connecting to it ?

cause during "Setup" "creating" it doesnt show the map/mod in server browser

i can connect to it but it gets stuck at waiting for host.

then when i login and type #missions, i can pick the map but not the mission DayZ